How long have you been a member of TBT?

How many years have you been a member of TBT?

• 1-2 years

Votes: 32 13.0%
  • 3-4 years

Votes: 47 19.0%
  • 5-6 years

Votes: 26 10.5%
  • 7-8 years

Votes: 39 15.8%
  • 9-10 years

Votes: 75 30.4%
  • 11-12 years

Votes: 14 5.7%
  • 13-14 years

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • 15-19 years

Votes: 11 4.5%

• Total voters
Oh my. A LONG time!!! A little over 10 years ago, I found this gem! Soooo many memories! Finding some dreamies, working on my catalogue, and becoming friendly with so many members (soooooo many that are no longer here ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ). I remember becoming part of a villager cycling group when I got my 2nd ACNL town. Ahhhh I miss so many of those guys!!! Meeting my 2 besties that I still talk to multiple times a week if not daily and coordinating quite a few on site ACNL events together. Iโ€™ve def had times where I took breaks from here, esp when I got really into Pokรฉmon go and am in a really large local community with that but Iโ€™ve really been trying to be more involved here the last couple of years. It def took a bit since my 2 besties donโ€™t really come on here often but Iโ€™ve found another set of friends on here that I am so so grateful for. I really think they are the reason Iโ€™m still here. They made me feel so welcome when I hadnโ€™t felt that way in such a long time. Not because other members are mean or anything like that. I just felt kind of alone after so many of my buds had left, and I had a LOT of real life sorrow go on during that time as well. Now I feel like Iโ€™m a little bit back to my normal self and with the staff being so generous with the last few events (especially involving teamwork) I feel so very much more involved. Dang. Sorry for the novel. I hadnโ€™t intended on that.

10 years!! I joined a month or so after New Leaf came out. I havenโ€™t been super active the entire time though, mostly just when new games/content comes out. I still like to check in for some events though even when Iโ€™m not actively playing AC

For a second I was gonna be like "omg 9-10 years is so much I can't believe I've been here that long" only to see that WE'RE THE MAJORITY?!???

Something was in the water the night of the fire festival

tomorrow's my 1 year anniversary! i won't be able to log on because of strict parents (I can only log on at school, so Monday-Friday), so I figured I would get it out of the way.

19 years... insane...
85968587.jpg

Bulerias around the time of joining TBT XD

So I joined way back in 2015, the only reason for joining was to trade villagers for my New Leaf towns. Now I just like to see updates for New Horizons!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back