• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How long do you spend on AC before you get bored daily?

Marcus

Bells
Do not misread my question and think I mean, How long does it take you to get bored with AC full stop?

I am asking how long you spend each day in your town(not on Wifi) before you turn it off?

The most I've done in my town was in the morning-watering flowers, checking the shops, digging fossils, looking for money rock, trying to catch a bee and fishing etc.

Usually 1-2 hours. I tend my gardens (I have a LOT of flowers), raid the stores, chat with villagers, visit the city, redecorate my house, dig up fossils and gyroids, fish and other stuff.

Trikki said:
There isn't any Not at all option.

That would be my answer, not at all.
That's because this is a thread only meant for people who play, not for people who don't to spam in.

Marcus said:
Trikki said:

That's because this is a thread only meant for people who play, not for people who don't to spam in.
Well said, mate.

When I had the game I spent about 1 hour myself.
I once spent 2-3 Hours WiFing with Josh., JamesBertie and someone else one day.

NEVER i hardli have ever played online no opens there gates >(
or ask to play you have, be in clubs etc =/

This is about how much time you spend on AC without WiFiing. Not when you WiFi with someone.

Usually about an hour if its without wi-fi.Normally. This week im checking stores and making sure nothing is in my drawers (deleting my town on Fri. go to post on AC discussion) lol and flower packets.So prob. 15 min a day right now, but normally an hour or two.
With wi-fi about 3-4 hours :D

It would help if i got more ppl to help me store mah stuff for me

thx, fro gabby

5 hours+. I still enjoy my free time with this game.

I use to play 5+ and now i don't play at all.

haha i'm still new to the game and just recently learned how to fish. I could spend 5 hours on it if i had the time o_O;;

Marcus said:
Trikki said:

I can assure you I was not spamming.
Merely wondering why the people who don't play can't vote.

Back