• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How do you say Beau?

Bee-u. Like in 'beautiful'. :)

omg ur wrong stop calling him that its not correct!!!!!!

no.

Last edited:
I've always pronounced "Beau" as "Bo". "Bee-u" is just too weird to me. :p

Bee u? Lol I always say boh like in bow and arrow. XD

Last edited:
Byoo

I know it's incorrect pronunciation, but it's just my preference. I can't bring myself to attempt to say it correctly

ok so when I read it, in my head I pronounce it like Beew as in Beautiful, but when I actually say it alloud I say Bow as in bow tie

I pronounce Beau as "bow" because I know a type company that starts with Beau in it's name and we pronounce it as "bow" xD

Down in the south we have homecoming things and a man in contention (one of which was me) was referred to as a beau. That beau is pronounced "bo", so I kinda assumed that was the correct way to pronounce it since both Beau and beau are spelled the same. xD

Last edited:
I just say Bo. That's also a way to write the name Beau in Dutch ^^

Bo/Bow, parce-qu'il est beau, et tr?s mignon.

Anything else sounds kind of redneck-y to me. and by that I mean stupid.

I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Back