how did you decorate this part of your map?

tokkio

tired 25/8
Bells
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
So what did you folks do with this area of your map? (the part of land sticking out to the beach)

I'm in the middle of decorating my island but I'm at a loss for what to do with this area.. Show off pics of how you decorated yours! 😄

248265905_569772617662277_2830375575099233653_n.jpg

I've just put a ramp down from layer 2 so I can get on to the beach

I put a yoga mat, aroma pot, and a cherry-blossom bonsai on it. Basically, it's my "yoga spot". Might change it depending on the new furniture.

I wanted to put the lighthouse on a cliff in there too, but the strip of land I got was thin. :(

Last edited:
One staircase leading up to it and I have my lighthouse and a tourist telescope for the villagers.

this is the only picture of it i have on me at the moment, since it's too early/dark in my town for me to take a better, more top-down view of it, but, yeah, i just threw a lighthouse up there, dug in a couple of waterfalls, added some flowers, and that was it.
EeDT9JcUwAEpp-Y.jpeg

I put my lighthouse here and I also plant my money trees here each day.

I might change things once I see what's new in the update.

this is the only picture of it i have on me at the moment, since it's too early/dark in my town for me to take a better, more top-down view of it, but, yeah, i just threw a lighthouse up there, dug in a couple of waterfalls, added some flowers, and that was it.
View attachment 409024

Lol mine is VERY similar, I also put my lighthouse on a cliff with a little waterfall, but I put the telescope instead of a bucket.

Lol mine is VERY similar, I also put my lighthouse on a cliff with a little waterfall, but I put the telescope instead of a bucket.

my telescope is on the rocky outcrop just further along behind it with a bunch of other stuff ahdjckglv.

On my island i dont have any grass which leads to the beach, its either sand or rock. I put lighthouses on my rocks around the island.

I had a lighthouse, bench, rope fence, and flowers on a cliff so I could jump off of it.

Mine is (currently but will soon change) by Dobie's house, so I made it a little fishing area for him. Wooden stool, fishing rods+stand, one of those bugs that comes in a water bucket so it looks like fish bait, an artisinal big case for more buggy bait and a record player so he has some music to listen to.

Before I reset, I temporarily used it as the lighthouse area with some jacob's ladders but I was going to put a lookout/lounging spot there.

I have the teacup ride there but this will probably be moved when we get the plaza items. Once I relocate the teacups, I don’t have a clue what I will put in the empty space.

Back