How confident are you?

• I hate myself

• I'm not very confident

• I like some things about myself but still not confident

• I'm mostly confident

• Very confident/Love myself (chad)

• Narcissist/Superiority complex

Results are only viewable after voting.
in terms of my personality i'm very confident. if i know i can do something then ill be frank about it and i know what i'm not good at. it can kind of come across as being cocky sometimes, which isn't good. but i'm pretty headstrong like that, i just need to fix that.

in terms of the way i look, not confident at all. i will always hate the way i look.

It really depends on the context of the situation. Like if I go to the beach I would not be confident wearing a bikini. If you asked me banking/financial questions I’m very confident I could answer correctly. I try to have confidence in almost anything I do. If I don’t, i try and fake it.

At work I have a healthy amount of confidence to get things done without a million follow up questions. Having confidence really helps get you what you want in life.

I do know that it’s not as easy for everyone. I struggled for years with confidence issues. There’s still a lot of things I don’t think I could do, but I’m confident in what I can do and am in a place now where im willing to learn the other stuff.

I have a large lack of confidence in myself and it's been a thing my whole life basically. I just don't know if I'm capable of doing something until I actually do it. When I find a comfort zone, I try so hard not to leave it, even if it would be beneficial for me to do so. I've been at the same job for 3+ years because I actually know what I'm doing, but the pay is not very good and things are going south so it would be very beneficial for me to leave now.

I'm not confident at all and I hate everything about myself. I think there's something intrinsically wrong with me so that I'll never fit in or belong anywhere.

in terms of looks/body positivity i'm actually pretty confident! i wasn't always but at some point i just.. stopped caring lmao, i'll wear whatever i want and usually feel pretty good about it. my confidence in social situations is definitely better than it used to be, but i'm still fairly reserved in a lot of day to day scenarios because i'm convinced i'll embarrass myself unless i'm drunk

I'm usually very confident in myself. Most of the time its other people in my life that try to bring me down.

I don't think a true narcissist would admit to being one, based on my experiences with them....:unsure:

I love myself. It's strange to say that without cringing, but it's true. I've spent too much time believing what bullies told me and trying to become something I wasn't, and would never be. It's taken me a long time to get to this point, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Back