How are you feeling?

Tired. But yeah nice not getting up at 7 am for 2 hours lecture. And well. Might do something today depends on how sleepy and bad I feel today lol

feeling sleepy and missing my boyfriend ;-;
long distance relationships are hard.

Last edited:
FANTASTIC! I'm drunk as ***k and am listening to epic melodic metal music!!! <3

Last edited:
I'm so happy I could cry right now but I'm at work so trying to chill and keep my **** together.

If all goes well tomorrow I will probably explode with excitement but right now I don't want to jinx it so it's all hush-hush. c:

Excited and a little disappointed. And healthy/skinny!

Only 2/3 of my friends can come hang out with me tonight, nevertheless, we will have fun!

I had my first bike ride of this year. It was nice on the way there, but riding back I was miserable/cold. Still, all the bloating I got from eating this morning went away, so I feel good being around my friends.

Last edited:
fat

i just ate an entire large pizza from dominoes by myself

whilst watching the season 3 finale of the walking dead

sobbing because andrea's death is so sad

fat

i just ate an entire large pizza from dominoes by myself

whilst watching the season 3 finale of the walking dead

sobbing because andrea's death is so sad

Same.

For the pizza and the Walking Dead.

Last edited:
Very very tired. ;; Just want to go to bed and sleep for the whole day.

i am happy with sunshine although it is rainy outside my heart remains sunny. however my clouds are in a brainy state. there is a big chance that it will rain and produce a rainbow, which is a sienticfic phonenmosnrui of color

sometimes I feel like I understand why the majority of people hate me
I want to just disappear and not talk to people but I can't not try to talkIjust keep talking and talking and eventually I get hit over the head with a feeling of shame because it was a one sided conversation and they just wanted me to leave
I've tried the no talking strategy but it never works. It's like my brain wants to destroy me from the inside out and I hate it so much

im so scared that i'll end up driving myself crazy from self loathing
whenever i try to say something it comes out stupid

a girl on the bus said i had no feelings and talked like a robot
I always thought I was above the aspergers majority, that i could talk to people and be fine and was clever but no, ive been fooling myself and im an awkward idiot who sits alone at lunch and can't construct a proper sentence

Last edited:
Back