• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

HORI To Release 5 New Animal Crossing Switch Accessories *Updated With Links & More Pre-orders !*

I can see people liking this style but I would like it better if there was one Sanrio character than a mish-mash of them. Also that controller looks weird. It's like a bean.

Reactions: Hug
Nope. There is only one acceptable switch accessory IMO:
1614917210650.jpeg

I love the Animal Crossing set, everything about it is up my alley. The controller is my favourite item, definitely! I would love to have that as a spare controller in case my current one fails. But I don’t have money for that, nor would they ship it to the UK anyway it seems. :’) Still, for me it’s nice to look at, alongside everything else in that set.

Can I use the bag for some makeup for example? I don't know what kind of bag it is.
Controller is really cute and I love the colours!

I'm not sure I'll buy any of them but if I have money and see where I can buy them in a easy way, why not!

Oh my gosh 😍

If I didn't already have the NH leaf carrying case I would definitely be buying the Sanrio one it is too cute!!

They're all so cute :love:!
Post automatically merged:

I love the Animal Crossing set, everything about it is up my alley. The controller is my favourite item, definitely! I would love to have that as a spare controller in case my current one fails. But I don’t have money for that, nor would they ship it to the UK anyway it seems. :’) Still, for me it’s nice to look at, alongside everything else in that set.

Aww :( . Hopefully they will ship them to the UK in the future and/or other sites will ship them soon( so that you can buy them when you get the chance):giggle: !

I kind of like the sanrio stuff but I cannot stand those cheap controllers. Pro controller or nothing.

I wish they would've designed it for the Pro controller as well :(.Hopefully in the future they will !

I can see people liking this style but I would like it better if there was one Sanrio character than a mish-mash of them. Also that controller looks weird. It's like a bean.

They'll most likely come up with more designs in the future :).Lol ! It does look like a bean xD .

Nope. There is only one acceptable switch accessory IMO:
View attachment 359762

What is that adorable thing ?!

Last edited:
Can I use the bag for some makeup for example? I don't know what kind of bag it is.

I'm not sure I'll buy any of them but if I have money and see where I can buy them in a easy way, why not!

The interior doesn't look like it's a wipe clean material and it's approximately 10"x5.5"x6.5". But if you're ok with that, then I don't see why not.

They're cases for the Switch and Switch Lite ( if that's what you were asking ?) . As long as the items don't leak, then I think it'll be fine ( you can put a paper towel/tissue inside the case just in case !) :giggle:.

They really are cute and hopefully they will be available to ship to your country :love:.

Oh man! I really like the colors and design on the New Horizons themed one! I don't have any kind of carrying case or carry bag yet, so I think I might get one of those.
The stand looks cool too but my battery pack has a stand of its own so it wouldn't really work haha! I like the sanrio as well but I tend to stay away from white stuff just because it gets dirty so easily.

So will they only be avaliable in Japan and ordered from Japan? When I looked that a carrying case from Japan before, its just more money because of the exchanged rate and shipping. So it becomes not worth it. I am here in Canada. I won't way overpay for something. So it sucks. I would like to get a cute carrying care, but they ones out now are all boring.

I wanna get the case but would I have to make an Amazon Japan account and would I get customs charges?

So will they only be avaliable in Japan and ordered from Japan? When I looked that a carrying case from Japan before, its just more money because of the exchanged rate and shipping. So it becomes not worth it. I am here in Canada. I won't way overpay for something. So it sucks. I would like to get a cute carrying care, but they ones out now are all boring.
yeah, it looks to be japan/asia exclusive. if you are able to order globally from amazon japan, you're likely still going to have to pay a ton in shipping and/or customs.

I wanna get the case but would I have to make an Amazon Japan account and would I get customs charges?
there's a post linked on the original post that explains how to buy from amazon japan, and it's usually dependent on each country when it comes down to customs fees. i know a lot of places in europe would likely make you pay fees though :/

Oh man! I really like the colors and design on the New Horizons themed one! I don't have any kind of carrying case or carry bag yet, so I think I might get one of those.
The stand looks cool too but my battery pack has a stand of its own so it wouldn't really work haha! I like the sanrio as well but I tend to stay away from white stuff just because it gets dirty so easily.

They're so cute :love: ! And I stay away from white stuff for the same reason as well . I've updated my original post with more links and more pre-orders!

You can buy them on Amazon Japan and on Play Asia. Those two sites are two reputable sites that I know of. If they become available on other sites, I will try to update my original post as soon as I can ! It does suck that people from other countries will have to pay more:cry:.I've updated my original post with more links and more pre-orders!

Explanation on how to buy from Amazon Japan is on the original post :giggle: .I've updated my original post with more links and more pre-orders!

Last edited:
I pre-ordered the ACNH switch case and stand. As much as I like Sanrio, I like the stars theme more.

UM that is so cute??! i hope they can ship to nz :'(
i'd definitely want the controller and a case!

these are actually tempting my wallet. hm...
I know right ?! :unsure: They're so cute :love:!

I pre-ordered the ACNH switch case and stand. As much as I like Sanrio, I like the stars theme more.
Nice ! Hope you like them :giggle:!

UM that is so cute??! i hope they can ship to nz :'(
i'd definitely want the controller and a case!
I hope so too ! Make sure to check on both Amazon Japan and Play Asia to see if they do :).

i want all of them so bad but i'm broke.! i wonder how well they work with the switch since they're all third party items?
Right ?! :love::cry:Are you talking about the controller and stand ? I heard the stand and pouch are good quality. You can look up reviews on the controller to see if it's worth it , since it's just a different design.Hopefully they'll release more cool/cute stuff that you will like when you do have money to spend :giggle:.

These look awesome! I probably won't get any, but they look so cool!

Yeah. Me too. They look great though!
Right ?! Hopefully they'll release more cool/cute stuff that you will like when you do have money to spend :giggle:.

Last edited:
I wouldn't buy most of the stuff, not a big fan of Sanrio, but I still think it's super cool. The Hori stuff (first pic) is super pretty thou, I'm tempted to buy it. I wish it you didn't have to make a separate account thou, knowing me I'd mess it up somehow. I have also been wanting a carrying case but one that can hold both a Switch and lite.

Back