• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Amiibo visitors RV info - credit to Reddit mostly

Will you be online in an hour?
If so, ye can come over and grab a bunch of items ive laid out for ye, also, I have placed a bunch of update items in houses, so if any of those are what you need point em out and ill drop em once I switch chars n' stuff :3

Sorry I missed you last night. I went to Gamestop to get my Pokemon game for the midnight release. Hope to catch you tonight maybe.

bump, earn some tbt if you post the whole list of what is in the RV's that are not listed yet. Just word for word list of what is being sold in each RV. I will edit once I know if it is new item or can be obtained somewhere else in the game.

You are a blessing, I will see if this is every single one of them and post that link in this subject for credit. Oh, they are also missing info as well on that site. Hmm, I will send you 2 tbt for the link anyhow. :)

I think they're only "missing" info on possible npc RVs that I'm pretty sure don't exist (ie. redds) and some pictures of the new RVs. The 50 new villagers RV furniture lists should be complete now though!

Thanks to nammie's tip to the link on Reddit. I have got most listed now. Now time for some editing. If you see something that needs correction, let me know please.

Back