• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hiya Everyone!

Feya

Bells
I am new here but I have been addicted to ACNH for over two years. I found the game during lockdown like a lot of other people and it's helped a lot. I have started collecting amiibo cards just for fun. I am a huge gamer and when I am not gaming, I teach Yoga in real life. I believe Halloween is a lifestyle. I love Sailor Moon, However Sailor Pluto is better lol I am a huge nerd and book dragon because it sounds better than book worm. Happy to be here 🖤

Hiya, welcome to the forums! ^^ How's your Amiibo card collection coming along? Do you want to collect them all, or are you only after specific ones?

Welcome to bell tree forums! If there’s anything you need help regarding animal crossing please feel free to ask me any question

Welcome to the forums Feya! 🎉

Do you have a favourite AC villager? 😊
Pekoe and Coco, I know odd combination. What about you?
Post automatically merged:

Hiya, welcome to the forums! ^^ How's your Amiibo card collection coming along? Do you want to collect them all, or are you only after specific ones?
Hi! I only wanted to collect a few of them but my friends and family had a different idea and they kept buying them for me lol
What about you?

Pekoe and Coco, I know odd combination. What about you?
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I only wanted to collect a few of them but my friends and family had a different idea and they kept buying them for me lol
What about you?
Oh I love Coco, she is so adorable! My favourite villager is Agnes as she was the first villager on my island. ❤️ I also really love the bear villagers. 😊

I hope you enjoy it here!

I am new here but I have been addicted to ACNH for over two years. I found the game during lockdown like a lot of other people and it's helped a lot. I have started collecting amiibo cards just for fun. I am a huge gamer and when I am not gaming, I teach Yoga in real life. I believe Halloween is a lifestyle. I love Sailor Moon, However Sailor Pluto is better lol I am a huge nerd and book dragon because it sounds better than book worm. Happy to be here 🖤
Nice to meet you i love sailor moon as well im a female truck driver and yoga sounds like fun

Welcome too the site. If you need help message me. Hope you have a fun time here at the TBT!

Back