• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi!

Vanilla Coffee Bean

Narcoleptic Coffee Addict
Bells
Hi everyone! My internet alias is Bean! No, Bean is not my real name, I just call myself that because I love the taste of coffee. I've come here because I play Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome Amiibo and Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I've re-started my ACNL town from February 5, this year and I've re-started my ACNH island from April 1, this year but I've been playing since game release date.

It's so much easier to start afresh. I get drowsy a lot, and I sleep almost all of the time. I am sorry I cannot be active all the time. On top of sleeping, drinking coffee and going to work. So not a lot of time for gaming really. That's the beauty of the series, isn't it. It's your own pace, nothing's pressuring you to finish on a deadline.

I also have other hobbies, and other games I play but I won't get off-topic. Well, I thought I should introduce myself before heading off to sleep.

From Bean.

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here!

I do love how easy it is to put down AC and come back to it when you have time. 😊

Do you have any plans for your newly restarted ACNH town? And do you have any favourite villagers you're hoping to invite?

That’s a nice profile picture, a cup of coffee easy on the eye.
Welcome to the forums, and may you have a good rest.~
Thank you, I created the profile picture by using a screenshot of the game Neo: The World Ends with You. I've used the profile picture for any of the accounts I have that don't support GIFs. So those sites that support GIFs as profile pictures, like Discord, I have a coffee cup moving around in a brown background. I know brown is subjective and those who don't like the colour might think it's not easy on the eye, but brown is my favourite colour because that's the colour of coffee when milk is added! Hehe!

Also it's really funny how I like a colour I cannot actually see.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here!

I do love how easy it is to put down AC and come back to it when you have time. 😊

Do you have any plans for your newly restarted ACNH town? And do you have any favourite villagers you're hoping to invite?
Yes, that's why I love the game too! On the days I can go on ACNL, I only need a 10 or 20 minutes.

Yes, I have plans for my ACNH island, but I'm doing it one step at a time. My first plan was to finish off my home loans, I've finished the basement, and I'm only 100,000 bells away from the last ever storage upgrade. I've been able to easily obtain bells by going on Kapp'n tours and crafting DIYs with high value. I've also done it through catching bugs, fish and sea creatures.

I mainly want to finish Nook Miles achievements one by one, trying not to do everything at once and just go my own pace. Then after that, I will focus on finding all the items I want to decorate inside my home and all around my island. I then want to find out where I want to place all my trees, which I have a fair idea, then I will focus on getting the rocks arranged where I want, which I found the perfect place. Three rocks to the left of Resident Services, three rocks to the right of the Resident Services.

As for ACNL town, I've focused on buying fortune cookies, flowers and trees. I'm focusing on getting those badges, one at a time. I've had a few badges so far and I'm proud of what I've done. My home loans are more important, so I've not really contributed to any public works projects. I've got the campsite up and running, as well as the Dream Suite, I've got the museum's second renovation. I'm currently having the PWP for Brewster, and I've purely got donations from my villagers, I've not contributed any bells this time around because I'm focusing on paying off my home loan first.

I also got a lot of bells from a generous multiplayer. She wanted to help me out for all the times I've helped her out. And it was easy to obtain bells from events like Festivale and Bunny Day.

Oh I like Bill the duck and so I was very excited to find out he was one of my starting villagers in ACNH! To be honest, I love all villagers so it doesn't matter who's in my ACNH island or ACNL town.
Post automatically merged:

welcome to the forums, bean! i hope you’ll enjoy your time here 💓

what other games are you into?
Thank you xara!

The World Ends with You, I do like Neo too but it never lived up to the first game. Fantasy Life. I have a lot actually, haha. The list is too long.

Last edited:
Back