Looking for Sailor Moon Fans to add Messages to my Crescent Moon Eggs! Got Everyone, thanks!

Holla

🌸
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Feedback
100% (152) +
Hello! I’m sure most people already know that I’m a big Sailor Moon fan here, and because of that I decided to go for a full Sailor Moon lineup with this year’s Crescent Moon Egg. Which as of now I’ve fully obtained! 🌙

Now this is where you come in my fellow Sailor Moon fans. I’m looking to get a message on each egg relating to each Sailor Guardian considering there is exactly 10 of them. So I’m looking for 10 different fellow fans that I can gift each egg to and you just simply send it back with the message I give you. If I can’t find 10 Sailor Moon fans I will open this up to non-fans who just want to help out, but I wanted to give fans a priority as this is a chance to have their username forever tied to this legendary lineup. If you were someone who originally sent me one of my eggs feel free to join in if you’d like, as all eggs with no message will have the user who sent them reset.

In order to be assigned a specific Guardian I’ll be doing a first come first reserve basis. Just let me know which Guardian you’d like to do, with a short little sentence as to why you’d like to represent that particular Guardian, and I’ll pencil you in. No worries if you aren’t available right away. I pop on and offline anyways so we can do the swap whenever.

I’ll keep track of who has reserved who as well as completion status in the chart below.

Thanks so much in advance! 🌙

Sailor Guardian​
Reserved
By​
Egg Date​
Status​
38BE158A-2DCF-4DE8-BD0D-B263F6151EEA.jpeg

Sailor Moon​
Apr 14, 2023 at 7:03 AM​
Complete​
EB513ED3-65EA-4811-83B7-798C79DBA447.jpeg

Sailor Mercury​
Apr 11, 2023 at 5:12 PM​
Complete​
EF662A4E-FD7F-4964-965A-DA7FE18A8EDE.jpeg

Sailor Mars​
Apr 11, 2023 at 2:17 PM​
Complete​
5E4098B9-EF61-4490-8D7E-2885728A0097.jpeg

Sailor Jupiter​
Apr 11, 2023 at 1:41 PM​
Complete​
1D40147F-0D56-4553-A46C-8BD72187431A.jpeg

Sailor Venus​
Apr 10, 2023 at 5:38 PM​
Complete​
8DDC69BA-3B21-4465-978B-286D41DC366B.jpeg

Sailor Chibi Moon​
Apr 10, 2023 at 5:17 PM​
Reserved​
C1E1B17C-A815-49AD-8165-59FF2B4E7BE5.jpeg

Sailor Uranus​
Apr 10, 2023 at 2:26 PM​
Complete​
1B7CDC71-EA06-4E3C-8341-F81BC06FD398.jpeg

Sailor Neptune​
Apr 10, 2023 at 2:24 PM​
Complete​
2A116132-4FB2-49B2-81F1-8CCDB62B45A0.jpeg

Sailor Pluto​
Apr 9, 2023 at 5:19 AM​
Complete​
791D3C4E-CD8D-4C12-A54A-DEFE95868496.jpeg

Sailor Saturn​
Apr 8, 2023 at 8:23 PM​
Complete​

Last edited:
I have finally finalized what I want my messages to be so this is now open. 🌙

I ended up deciding on lines from Crystal and the Eternal Movie even though I prefer the classic anime as a whole. The lines were more consistent in the newer version.

this is sooo cute! what a fun idea! i'd love to put a message of your choosing on the sailor saturn egg c: also, congrats on completing your dream line up!

edit: i forgot to add my short sentence rip
i grew up watching sailor moon but didn't understand much of it until i got older and rewatched/read the original series. i remember watching as a kid and thinking she was so cool and i even might have tried cutting my hair short like her's my family was not too happy about that one tho.....

Oooh count me in, please! I'd love to volunteer to represent Sailor Jupiter, as she has always been my personal favorite 💚⚡ her design and character traits appeal to me the most, her lightning attacks are powerful and she's a true go-getter, never backing out of a challenge, even if it's cooking. She's a loyal friend to all and loves to have fun, and always offers support and advice.

Thank you for the opportunity!

this is sooo cute! what a fun idea! i'd love to put a message of your choosing on the sailor saturn egg c: also, congrats on completing your dream line up!

Thanks so much! I’ll send you Saturn’s egg in a sec. Please copy and paste the below message when you send it back:

Protected by Saturn. The Planet of Silence. The Guardian of Ruin and Birth. I am Sailor Saturn! 🪐

Oooh count me in, please! I'd love to volunteer to represent Sailor Jupiter, as she has always been my personal favorite 💚⚡ her design and character traits appeal to me the most, her lightning attacks are powerful and she's a true go-getter, never backing out of a challenge, even if it's cooking. She's a loyal friend to all and loves to have fun, and always offers support and advice.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Awesome! I’ll get back to you with info after I’m done with digimon and Saturn. :)

Thanks so much! I’ll send you Saturn’s egg in a sec. Please copy and paste the below message when you send it back:

Protected by Saturn. The Planet of Silence. The Guardian of Ruin and Birth. I am Sailor Saturn! 🪐

i just sent it your way! thanks and congrats again!! 😊

@LittleMissPanda I’ll be sending Jupiter’s egg your way in a sec.

Please copy and paste the following message when you send it back:

Protected by Jupiter. The Planet of Thunder. The Guardian of Protection. I am Sailor Jupiter! I'll fill you with regret, it'll leave you numb! ⚡

Hello. I would love to do Mercury.
Ami has always been my favorite scout, alongside Saturn.
I’ve watched the original and Crystal, and own quite a bit of sailor moon merchandise.

It’s definitely one of my favorite anime and also my comfort show.

Hello. I would love to do Mercury.
Ami has always been my favorite scout, alongside Saturn.
I’ve watched the original and Crystal, and own quite a bit of sailor moon merchandise.

It’s definitely one of my favorite anime and also my comfort show.

Awesome! Mercury has been a long time fave of mine as well. Saturn has also become my fave in recent years.

I’ll send you Mercury’s egg in a sec. Please copy and paste the message below when you send it back:

Protected by Mercury. The Planet of Water. The Guardian of Wisdom. I am Sailor Mercury! Douse yourself in water, and repent! 💦

Just gifted it back to you, lightning-fast! 🥰⚡ I'm honored to forever be a part of such a beautiful, celestial lineup. Go Jupiter!! haha though Uranus is my second favorite Guardian, much love to her, too! 💫

I would like to help if thats okay! ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Maybe I could do Sailor Venus? I never watched this show before but its always been something I saw! Its super pretty and the characters are super cool!

Finished and sent your way! 🌙

Thanks, though I think you sent back the wrong one. It should be dated Apr 11, 2023 at 5:12 PM EST.

I’ll send the other one back. No worries just resend the other one with the message when you get the chance. :)

I would like to help if thats okay! ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Maybe I could do Sailor Venus? I never watched this show before but its always been something I saw! Its super pretty and the characters are super cool!

Sure! If you ever get the chance I definitely suggest at least trying out the first episode to see what you think. Though it takes a few episodes before you’d meet Venus.

Venus is actually the original Guardian as a manga that predates Sailor Moon was about her first! Just a neat fact for you about her.

I’ll send you her egg in a sec. Please copy and paste the following message when you send it back:

Protected by Venus. The Planet of Beauty. The Guardian of Love. I am Sailor Venus! In the name of Venus, I will punish you with love! 💛

would love to do sailor uranus ^^
i don’t remember much about the series since i watched it when i was young, but i’ll always remember sailor uranus OTL she’s one of my earliest fictional crushes TT i just always thought she was so cool with with her androgynous looks and, if i remember correctly, i recall her being a racecar driver? either way i thought that was super legit and i wanted to be like her when i grew up!! now that i am grown up i think i have learned i’d prefer to date someone like her LOL tldr: she’s got a place in my heart always, i would get into the franchise more just for her TT

i’m not much of a sailor moon fan (though i’ve always been curious about it — the characters and aesthetic have always seemed so cool), but i could do sailor pluto’s message if you don’t find a fellow fan to do it? just lmk! 💜

Sure! If you ever get the chance I definitely suggest at least trying out the first episode to see what you think. Though it takes a few episodes before you’d meet Venus.

Venus is actually the original Guardian as a manga that predates Sailor Moon was about her first! Just a neat fact for you about her.

I’ll send you her egg in a sec. Please copy and paste the following message when you send it back:

Protected by Venus. The Planet of Beauty. The Guardian of Love. I am Sailor Venus! In the name of Venus, I will punish you with love! 💛
You know... I will watch it tomorrow! I never really watch anime stuff but its super cute and looks like the Miku games I love so I will!!! Thank you for letting me help, such a cute looking series! I can't wait! Sent 🥰

Back