Looking for Sailor Moon Fans to add Messages to my Crescent Moon Eggs! Got Everyone, thanks!

You know... I will watch it tomorrow! I never really watch anime stuff but its super cute and looks like the Miku games I love so I will!!! Thank you for letting me help, such a cute looking series! I can't wait! Sent 🥰

Sounds great! Just letting you it hasn’t been sent back yet. No rush though. :)
Post automatically merged:

I’ll take Sailor Neptune!

Perfect, I’ll send you her egg in sec!

Here’s the message for you to copy when you go to send it back:

Protected by Neptune. The Planet of the Deep Blue Sea. The Guardian of Embrace. I am Sailor Neptune! 🌊

Edit: Nevermind, didn't see Mars was already claimed.

Sorry about that. Let me know if you’d like to do one of the other ones. It’s ok if not though, I completely understand. :)

All posts up to this point have been reserved. I’m only sending out one egg at a time to help keep things organized (since the dates for each egg is important) so I’ll continue tomorrow as I’m heading to bed now.

I believe Sailor Moon, Chibi Moon and Pluto are still available for reservation if anyone is interested!

Thanks to everyone so far I appreciate it! 🌙

Last edited:
I’d love to reserve Sailor Moon’s egg message, if possible c: 💙

Forgot the lil blurb:
I originally watched Sailor Moon back when I was a wee girl. It was one of the first animes I’ve ever watched which led to me doing nothing but drawing girls. My best friend back nearly 2 decades ago was also a big fan of Sailor. So I remember drawing Sailor Moon with a pen on some crude paper and gave her the art. She adored it, no matter how inexperienced in art I was at the time. I grew up rewatching Sailor Moon to episode 80s or so and wanted to do a redraw back in high school. I never got around to it, but I hope I can draw Sailor Moon for her again. She’s still a big fan c:
Also, I love her and her aesthetic. Serena’s got that awesome prismatic rainbow look instead of just being one color, and I’m all here for it. Not to mention Queen Serenity being absolutely gorgeous in white. Those colors are literally what I stand for 😤💙

Last edited:
I can do sailor mars if she's still available ! :3

She is! I’m still awake so I’ll send the next one now which is yours. No rush on sending it back whenever you are next online/available is fine.

Please copy/paste the following message for when you send it back over:

Protected by Mars. The Planet of Fire. The Guardian of War. I am Sailor Mars! In the name of Mars, I'll chastise you! 🔥

She is! I’m still awake so I’ll send the next one now which is yours. No rush on sending it back whenever you are next online/available is fine.

Please copy/paste the following message for when you send it back over:

Protected by Mars. The Planet of Fire. The Guardian of War. I am Sailor Mars! In the name of Mars, I'll chastise you! 🔥
sent ! lmk if it looks correct hehe

would love to do sailor uranus ^^
i don’t remember much about the series since i watched it when i was young, but i’ll always remember sailor uranus OTL she’s one of my earliest fictional crushes TT i just always thought she was so cool with with her androgynous looks and, if i remember correctly, i recall her being a racecar driver? either way i thought that was super legit and i wanted to be like her when i grew up!! now that i am grown up i think i have learned i’d prefer to date someone like her LOL tldr: she’s got a place in my heart always, i would get into the franchise more just for her TT

Totally! I’ll send her egg over to you shortly.

I love Uranus for being androgynous too. She rocks both feminine and masculine looks to boot even if the former isn’t very often. You definitely remember her correctly she’s super cool and drives race cars.

Here’s the message just copy/paste for when you send it back to me. Thanks!

Protected by Uranus. The Planet of the Sky. The Guardian of Flight. I am Sailor Uranus! 🗡️

Totally! I’ll send her egg over to you shortly.

I love Uranus for being androgynous too. She rocks both feminine and masculine looks to boot even if the former isn’t very often. You definitely remember her correctly she’s super cool and drives race cars.

Here’s the message just copy/paste for when you send it back to me. Thanks!

Protected by Uranus. The Planet of the Sky. The Guardian of Flight. I am Sailor Uranus! 🗡️
i've sent the egg over! ty for the opportunity ^^

I’d love to reserve Sailor Moon’s egg message, if possible c: 💙

Forgot the lil blurb:
I originally watched Sailor Moon back when I was a wee girl. It was one of the first animes I’ve ever watched which led to me doing nothing but drawing girls. My best friend back nearly 2 decades ago was also a big fan of Sailor. So I remember drawing Sailor Moon with a pen on some crude paper and gave her the art. She adored it, no matter how inexperienced in art I was at the time. I grew up rewatching Sailor Moon to episode 80s or so and wanted to do a redraw back in high school. I never got around to it, but I hope I can draw Sailor Moon for her again. She’s still a big fan c:
Also, I love her and her aesthetic. Serena’s got that awesome prismatic rainbow look instead of just being one color, and I’m all here for it. Not to mention Queen Serenity being absolutely gorgeous in white. Those colors are literally what I stand for 😤💙

All these years later so many of us are still big fans. I love it. I know for a fact it was my first anime as well as I was so little I didn’t know what anime was compared to cartoons. All I remember from back then was a show about girls with special powers and cats. What wasn’t to love? Revisiting the series in my teen years though only made me love it even more!

I’ll send her egg over in a sec. Her message should be very familiar to you as her lines have stayed mostly the same for all versions of the show when compared to the other girls. Please copy/paste the message below when you send it over. Thanks!

I am the Pretty Guardian who fights for love and for justice. I am Sailor Moon! And now In the name of the Moon, I’ll punish you! 🌙

OMG is Pluto taken?
I always felt like guarding the gate of time and her existence was so lonely; with the power over time, she could have easily overshadowed the elementals everyone else was slinging... I loved her design and mature aura!
Also, Dead Scream is such a menacing and awesome attack... I dunno. She deserves more love!

OMG is Pluto taken?
I always felt like guarding the gate of time and her existence was so lonely; with the power over time, she could have easily overshadowed the elementals everyone else was slinging... I loved her design and mature aura!
Also, Dead Scream is such a menacing and awesome attack... I dunno. She deserves more love!

Nope, but now she is now thanks to you! ❤️

She was definitely very lonely and I agree very powerful. I believe that was one of the reasons why she had the 3 taboos that she wasn’t allowed to break. Without them she could easily overpower the other girls. Though yes Dead Scream really is amazing in its own right.

I’ll send you her egg shortly. As for the message just copy and paste the one below before you send it back. Thanks!

Protected by Pluto. The Planet of Space and Time. The Guardian of Revolution. I am Sailor Pluto! ⌛

All these years later so many of us are still big fans. I love it. I know for a fact it was my first anime as well as I was so little I didn’t know what anime was compared to cartoons. All I remember from back then was a show about girls with special powers and cats. What wasn’t to love? Revisiting the series in my teen years though only made me love it even more!

I’ll send her egg over in a sec. Her message should be very familiar to you as her lines have stayed mostly the same for all versions of the show when compared to the other girls. Please copy/paste the message below when you send it over. Thanks!

I am the Pretty Guardian who fights for love and for justice. I am Sailor Moon! And now In the name of the Moon, I’ll punish you! 🌙
Honestly you got me interested in rewatching all of it including Crystal 🤧

Sailor Moon, I think, is an iconic piece of anime history and def part of many people’s childhoods ♥

Just sent the egg! And ty for letting me put the message!

oooo ill do Chibi!!!

Awesome, I’m glad you were able to do one! I’ll send her egg now and just send it back when you next get the chance.

Here’s the message to copy/paste. Thanks again! :)

I am the Pretty Guardian Trainee who fights for love and for justice. I am Sailor Chibi Moon! And now in the name of the future Moon, I'll punish you! 🐰

Awesome, I’m glad you were able to do one! I’ll send her egg now and just send it back when you next get the chance.

Here’s the message to copy/paste. Thanks again! :)

I am the Pretty Guardian Trainee who fights for love and for justice. I am Sailor Chibi Moon! And now in the name of the future Moon, I'll punish you! 🐰

Did you get the egg?? I hope so!! let me know!! Thanks for letting me do Chibi! Your line up and messages are :love:
:love:

Back