• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi !!! I'm Val and I'm new to this funky forum place :D

Welcome to the forums Val! 🌟 Hope you enjoy it here!

Was New Leaf your first AC game? Do you have a favourite villager? 😊

hi val, welcome to the forums! i’m sorry to hear that your switch is broken, but i’m glad you’re still able to play and have fun with new leaf! i don’t play it anymore, but it really is a fantastic game ^^ 🩷

Hello and welcome! My Switch was broken once, too, and I had to send it to get fixed. Hopefully yours is able to be repaired!

Lol, as soon as I saw Val in the title I knew they would also comment here! Welcome, don’t be afraid to poke around the off-topic forums and hope you find people to play with. I just got back into one of my New Leaf towns so feel free to hit me up for that.

Hi Val! I'm vee 🙏 I'm also new to the forums today (well kinda.... I just lost access to my old email address and could t reset my password haha!) New horizons is my first animal crossing game! Do you prefer new leaf or new horizons?

Back