• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello! (─‿─)

stolenchapstick

Bells
hi! my name is frankie :D
so, it's been quite some time since i've been on this website! but i am a huge fan of animal crossing ~ i have 3DS and a switch, i mostly play AC and splatoon. i'm currently a full time freelance illustrator. i'd love to make some new friends!

Hey Frankie! Welcome back! Which is your favorite AC game?
i think personally New Leaf is my favorite, but i really enjoy how customizable new horizons has been!
Post automatically merged:

Hello and welcome back! Who’s your favorite villager?
Teddy!!! another runner up to being my fav is either Muffy or Tangy. how about you?

i think personally New Leaf is my favorite, but i really enjoy how customizable new horizons has been!
Post automatically merged:

Teddy!!! another runner up to being my fav is either Muffy or Tangy. how about you?
You know, my favorite villagers are changing all the time, but the favorites on my island are Flora, Shari, and Norma.

Hi, Frankie! Welcome back to the forums! ☺️

Are you playing both New Leaf and New Horizons right now? Is there anything you’re hoping to do in New Leaf before the online servers shut down?

Welcome back!! Ooo what's your favourite splatoon game?

Back