• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi

Rainy.Nights

Bells
Switch
1901-9180-8235
Purple Violet
White Violet
Tasty Cake
Hi everyone! I've been playing Animal Crossing games ever since GC. I'm a New Leaf player looking for more people to play with during its final days. I've played a ton, enough for the villager of honor badge. I haven't played New Horizons yet, but plan to eventually.

Welcome! You just missed the festivities going on here regarding the last dying breaths the 3DS has in it yet. 💀 Why haven't you jumped on over to New Horizons yet? Scared of heights? 😏✈️ Gamecube Animal Crossing is pretty cool right? Oh wait, you meant Dobutsu no Mori + on Japanese Gamecube, right? Oh, thank goodness. Yes, that one indeed is the best one. Couldn't agree more! 😁

Hi! Already spending too much time on other games, and didn't really want to work on two Animal Crossings at the same time. I don't have a lot left to do on New Leaf though so I've been thinking the server shutdown might be a good sign to finally move on to the next game.

Hi! Welcome to the forums! 💜

I don’t play New Leaf, but I hope you’re able to find some new friends to play with! I recommend checking out The Train Station, TBT’s subforum for New Leaf online play!

I hope you enjoy New Horizons when you start playing it! Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️

There's so many neat villagers it's hard to pick. One of my favorites is Chai because she's fun and I like her little hat. She likes coffee so much she moved beside of the roost.

Back