• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Veteran Player New to This Forum!

HotPocketsRHot

Bells
Hi everyone! I'm Hot Pocket. :) I've been playing AC since the GameCube days. I used to be a very active member on Animal Crossing Community and absolutely enjoyed it.

I am now searching for some new animal crossing friends 🧡 I just created a new island on New Horizons. If you would like to chat, definitely don't hesitate to send a message or respond here 🥰

Welcome to the forums! ✨I hope you enjoy it here!

Have you played every AC game? Do you have a favourite of the AC games you've played? 😊

Good luck with your new island! Do you have specific plans in mind for it? 😊

Oh yeah! Game cube Animal Crossing is the best one! 😁 With that opinion, you're sure to make a good friend and a half here! 👍 How are you liking the Switch version? Me, it's one of my lesser favorites, honestly. 🤷‍♀️

Hi Hot Pocket, welcome to TBT! 💓 I hope you have lots of fun here!

I hope your new New Horizons island is going well so far! Who were your starting villagers? Any villagers you’re hoping to have? ☺️

Welcome to the forums! ✨I hope you enjoy it here!

Have you played every AC game? Do you have a favourite of the AC games you've played? 😊

Good luck with your new island! Do you have specific plans in mind for it? 😊
Hello!!
I have played every single one. I think my favorite is still New Leaf. I just loved all of the features on the DS.
And for my island...I'm not sure yet! I live by the beach so I might try to turn it into a little coastal vibe :)
Post automatically merged:

Hi Hot Pocket, welcome to TBT! 💓 I hope you have lots of fun here!

I hope your new New Horizons island is going well so far! Who were your starting villagers? Any villagers you’re hoping to have? ☺️
Hi!!
My starting villages are Mira and Antonio. I'd love if I could get Kiki and Punchy. They're my alltime favs <3

Oh yeah! Game cube Animal Crossing is the best one! 😁 With that opinion, you're sure to make a good friend and a half here! 👍 How are you liking the Switch version? Me, it's one of my lesser favorites, honestly. 🤷‍♀️
I used to play the Gamecube version for hours when I was 9 years old haha.
I like it alright. I was bummed by how there weren't many features when it first came out. I'm hopeful that the new content really adds to the experience! What do you not like about the new one?

What do you not like about the new one?
Oh man, I did not receive a notification that you even responded. 😨 I'll spare you the details and another potential infraction on my pessimistic postings, but in short, I dislike New Horizons because it's not as difficult and rude as the 1st game and because this one focuses heavily on customization and personalization. 🥱 I can't believe I stood in line outside of Wal-Mart on a rainy 6:00am for this game. 😅 I wasn't even able to pick it up because preorders cannot be picked up until 8am, so I cancelled it and bought a copy on the spot instead. 😂

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here. I really like the Suicune picture in your signature!

Hello!!
I have played every single one. I think my favorite is still New Leaf. I just loved all of the features on the DS.
And for my island...I'm not sure yet! I live by the beach so I might try to turn it into a little coastal vibe :)

Hi!!
My starting villages are Mira and Antonio. I'd love if I could get Kiki and Punchy. They're my alltime favs <3

I used to play the Gamecube version for hours when I was 9 years old haha.
I like it alright. I was bummed by how there weren't many features when it first came out. I'm hopeful that the new content really adds to the experience! What do you not like about the new one?
new leaf is my favourite too! i feel like the gameplay loop is a lot more rewarding than the other titles, especially new horizons. kinda disappointing in retrospect.

Back