• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hi again!

Kristen

robin enthusiast
Bells
Stitches
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Tasty Cake
Fossil Easter Egg
Light Blue Balloon
Cherry (Fruit)
Green Candy
Blue Candy
う
ど
hi again! I haven't been around in so long because I lost interest in Animal Crossing as a whole for a while. I've regained some love for it and decided to peek into the forums again. starting a new island from the beginning so maybe that'll help hold my interest too ^^

Welcome back to TBT! I definitely remember you, haha. I also have reset my island, something I didn't think I'd ever do. Been getting the itch to work on it again lately, just haven't found the time. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask any of us here! :giggle:

Welcome back to TBT! I definitely remember you, haha. I also have reset my island, something I didn't think I'd ever do. Been getting the itch to work on it again lately, just haven't found the time. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask any of us here! :giggle:
thank you so much! I actually remember you too!! I have my old one saved on my switch, but I'm using my new switch lite a lot for my new island cuz I'm too attached to my old one, haha. thank you again, I definitely will! :giggle:

Hi there, and welcome back to the forums. You’re just in time for Camp Bell Tree next month if events are your thing. The events here are amazing. I hope you decide to stick around.

Hi there, and welcome back to the forums. You’re just in time for Camp Bell Tree next month if events are your thing. The events here are amazing. I hope you decide to stick around.
thank you! I used to enjoy the events around here, so good timing indeed 😄

Welcome back! ✨️ Do you have any particular plans for your new island? Any villagers you're hoping to find? 😊

Welcome back! ✨️ Do you have any particular plans for your new island? Any villagers you're hoping to find? 😊
thank you!! :giggle: I don't have any solid ideas yet, I haven't even gotten past naming it LOL. I wanted it to be something I really loved, so it's just been sitting there waiting for me. There aren't any villagers in particular, just maybe hoping to see some fresh faces :giggle:

we just interacted in another thread haha, but hi! welcome back to tbt 💗 good luck with your new island!

we just interacted in another thread haha, but hi! welcome back to tbt 💗 good luck with your new island!
hi, thank you!! 🩷💜 finally got a name down to start, so i'm making progress LOL

Hello @Kristen , welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy your time here :)
Do you have any plans for your new island? I have never reset my New Horizons island (I'm not going to reset either), as I have put too much time and effort into it. However, a new island has the benefit of being able to start fresh 🍃

Hello @Kristen , welcome to the forums! I hope you'll enjoy your time here :)
Do you have any plans for your new island? I have never reset my New Horizons island (I'm not going to reset either), as I have put too much time and effort into it. However, a new island has the benefit of being able to start fresh 🍃
hiya, thank you!! oh yeah I feel the same! I couldn't give up my history and everything like that. I didn't actually reset my old island, I still have it and I'm decorating it 😊 I just got a switch lite cuz I can't play my switch handheld anymore (it doesn't hold the joycons, they just all slide out😭) so I'm playing a new island now since I have the chance! I don't have any solid plans for it yet... since my main island is more city-themed, maybe something more nature-like for my new one? Not completely sure yet! But I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go along😊

You probably don't know me at all, since I joined only a few months ago, but welcome back! I like Robin a lot too. See you around on the forums! ^U^

Back