• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello! (Again!)

itsrowan

Maaaan.
Bells
Switch
4080-6079-3627
Yellow Rocket Pop
Hiya! Can't say I'm a new member, but I am getting reacquainted with the site and with Animal Crossing in general!

Somewhere along the way, I definitely lost my passion for the games. It's been over a year since I've visited my island, and even longer since I've visited my town on New Leaf. I'm slowly gaining interest back in both games though, and thought to rejoin the forums as I go through the journey of rekindling my love for Animal Crossing as a whole!

It's nice to meet you all... Again!

Welcome back!

I see you have Marshal in your new leaf town. I have him on my Island in new horizons
Thank you for the warm welcome! <3

And oooh twinsies! Gotta come back to New Leaf to see him! In the meantime, say hello to him for me! :)

We definitely haven't met before since I joined pretty recently in the scheme of things, but welcome back! I'm guessing from your pfp and signature that you like Pokemon X and Y. I haven't played them yet, but they're definitely something I'm planning on playing.

Welcome back! What have you been enjoying during your time away? Hope you find everything you need here. 🥳

Welcome back! I've been there myself... sometimes you get your island "done" and move on for a time. I've been working back into the joy of New Horizons myself!

Hey there, welcome back! I get you, sometimes I'm deep in ACNH and play for a good long while, then I take a good long break haha. I've recently went back to playing it again too! I hope you find what you're looking for and that you enjoy your time on the forums again!

Welcome back! So awesome to hear you’re rekindling your passion for AC in general. ^^

We definitely haven't met before since I joined pretty recently in the scheme of things, but welcome back! I'm guessing from your pfp and signature that you like Pokemon X and Y. I haven't played them yet, but they're definitely something I'm planning on playing.
Haha yes I do!

Frankly I've been thinking about updating my pfp and signature since I've been playing Violet & Scarlet much more than X & Y lately, but around the time I had joined, I was incredibly set on making my New Leaf town themed by Lumiose city from X/Y and basing my island around Shalour city or some other city from the games!

Now, while I'm gonna keep my Lumiose town in NL, I'll probably go with a whole totally different theme for my island. Might change up my profile to reflect that once I'm done with it! Hope you have as much fun as I did when you do finally pick up X/Y!

Welcome back! What have you been enjoying during your time away? Hope you find everything you need here. 🥳
Thank you for the warm welcome! ❤️

I've been rediscovering my other interests and hobbies! Got back into reading and making art, and have been doing fun stuff with my family! Thank you for asking! 😊

Welcome back! I've been there myself... sometimes you get your island "done" and move on for a time. I've been working back into the joy of New Horizons myself!
That's exactly the problem I've been facing </3 I'm glad to know I'm not alone there!

Misery sure does love company haha, but I wish you the best of luck in your own journey of finding joy in NH again! :)
Post automatically merged:

Welcome back!

Thank you! <3 It feels good to be back! :)

Welcome back here! Hope you have fun :)
Thank you for the warm welcome and kind words! It's appreciated! <3

Back