• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Heyas!

Kanjouhi

(The title is) TOO LONG to write here.
Bells
Switch
8314-4447-3123
Pink Bunny Balloon
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Blue Bunny Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Hi!
I've gotten a bit interested in Animal Crossing again, and since I reset my save file in New Horizons earlier today, I decided I'd sign up here!
My name is Lucian, but you can alsyo call me Dizzy or Aster! I'm a fan of Pokemon, Vocaloid, Hololive, #COMPASS, Splatoon and Project Sekai.
Idk what else to put here actually

Hi Lucian, welcome to the forums! 💓

Ooh, starting a new save file is so exciting! Good luck with your new island! What made you decide to restart? What are you hoping to do different with your new island? Are there any villagers you’re hoping to get? ☺️

Hi Lucian, welcome to the forums! 💓

Ooh, starting a new save file is so exciting! Good luck with your new island! What made you decide to restart? What are you hoping to do different with your new island? Are there any villagers you’re hoping to get? ☺️
Hi!!
And I reset because... idk, I just didn't like my old island. Sure, I'd had it since the game's release, but that alsyo means I'd had it since I was 12 and it was VERY obvious. Basically everything was some flavour of incredibly embarrassing and the look of the island itself was, like. Unsalvageably bad.
And the villager I'm hoping to get the most is Bonbon, because she's my favourite and she was on my old island! I'd alsyo be more than okay with getting Flip since he was always in my New Leaf towns when I was younger and he was on my old island too, but I'm pretty fine with the jock villager I currently have (Kid Cat).

Welcome to the forums, Lucian! ✨ Hope you enjoy it here!

I have to say, Bonbon is such a cute villager, and I love her design so much! I hope you find her! 🐇

Do you plan to have a theme or anything with your new island? 😊

Do you plan to have a theme or anything with your new island? 😊
Nyot sure just yet... I might just try making it look nice at first before I go for a theme.

Back