• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hi, I'm new

PapaCrossing

Graham's Homie
Bells
Switch
2264-7264-8132
Hi there,

I'm from the island of Builderdom. I never played Animal Crossing before New Horizons, and I decided to buy it one day when I saw it in the store.

It's pretty fun. No violence, no conflict, no stress or pressure to save worlds, princesses, kingdoms, or anything like that. You just move there and chill. It's like retiring.

I'm also an oldhead (40). So don't mind me if I say something cringe when I mean it to be straight bussin' fr fr no cap.

See ya around the board.

So don't mind me if I say something cringe when I mean it to be straight bussin' fr fr no cap.
😭

Xnsjcndhcns welcome to the forums! I hope you have fun here!

How long have you been playing New Horizons? Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️

Thank you for the welcome!

I've been playing since March 3rd, 2022. I know the date thanks to the Nook Miles Calendar in the phone.

I'm a big fan of Graham, Pietro, Bones, Maple, Bruce (moved away), Ketchup (moved away), Scoot (moved away). My goal is to find Scoot again and have him return to my island. He was one of my OG villagers.

Okay, Dragon Quest Builders hero, I see you. 👋🙄 Played both games, by the way. Love' em! 👏🎲

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Are there any other Switch games you're a fan of? Or any other favourite consoles?

Hope you enjoy it here!

I'm also an oldhead (40). So don't mind me if I say something cringe when I mean it to be straight bussin' fr fr no cap.
Xnsjcndhcns welcome to the forum

So, "oldhead"?

I assume that is your age (40)? I guess I am older, almost (46). None of these quotes make any sense to me, of course. I am pretty sure my pal danmokun will explain it to me.

Most importantly, welcome to the forum, and if you need any help with anything please ask!

None of these quotes make any sense to me, of course. I am pretty sure my pal danmokun will explain it to me.
I think "Xnsjcndhcns" means "Xylophones never sound joyfully calm, nor do horns create nice sounds". 😳 Sounds like somebody here doesn't like a good orchestral piece. 😨🎹📯 Some people need to cello out and give it a try. It's not as violin distasteful as you make it out to be. I hope you have a change of harp and give Beethoven or Mozart a try! Give yourself a pat on the Bach if you made it through those awful puns. 😛

Okay, Dragon Quest Builders hero, I see you. 👋🙄 Played both games, by the way. Love' em! 👏🎲
I was going to name my ACNH island the Ise of Awakening like in Builders 2 but I ran out of space.

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Are there any other Switch games you're a fan of? Or any other favourite consoles?

Hope you enjoy it here!
I like some Mario and Zelda games. Wrapped up TotK recently. I'm also a big fan of Dragon Quest XI. Thank you for the welcome!

So, "oldhead"?

I assume that is your age (40)? I guess I am older, almost (46). None of these quotes make any sense to me, of course. I am pretty sure my pal danmokun will explain it to me.

Most importantly, welcome to the forum, and if you need any help with anything please ask!
Anyone 30+ is considered an oldhead I believe. But I come in peace younger folks. I brought fidget spinners and Tide Pods for all.

Thank you for the welcome.

Back