• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hey!

fayrie

Bells
I’ve only started playing animal crossing recently! I’m looking to make some friends (plz I’m lonely) and trade with people :D

Hi, welcome to TBT! ^^ I haven't been super active in ACNH lately, but we've certainly got a ton of players who are. Who were your starting villagers? How do you feel about them so far?

Hi, welcome to TBT! ^^ I haven't been super active in ACNH lately, but we've certainly got a ton of players who are. Who were your starting villagers? How do you feel about them so far?
Mine were Mac and Paula, I didn’t really like them much and kicked them out at the first opportunity xD btw I guess “started playing” isn’t super accurate, I’ve been playing for some time but took like a 5 month break in between, I’m just new to online play tho

Welcome to the forums! 😊

Is New Horizons your first AC game? Did you end up finding some villagers that you do love? 🏝️🌟

Hello and welcome to TBT! I hope you enjoy it here and make a lot of friends. Enjoy ACNH as well!

Aw, I love Mac. He’s my favorite villager, lol. Welcome to the forum. I hope to see you around.

Back