• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey everyone!

UndeadJaxon

3am ramen eater
Bells
Im Jaxon and I’ve been playing animal crossing since the 2000s.
my first animal crossing game was Wild World on the DS!

I’ve always been a really big fan of this unique game series, but now that I’m reflecting on my childhood I’m finding an even bigger love for it.

i have a lot of favourite characters.
some that I remember off the top of my head are Henry, Digby & Zucker

decided to join this forum because I love forums and I love animal crossing!!
im excited to meet you all!

tumblr_inline_n37h4vAw2I1qhwjx8.gif

Welcome to the forums! ✨️ Hope you enjoy it here!

Are you currently playing any AC games? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here! 🥰

I think Zucker is your favorite villager based on your avatar and what you said, so who is your second favorite villager? Or who is your favorite if it's not Zucker?

Last edited:
Welcome to The Bell Tree!

Wild World is such a good game. It's a great place to have started your Animal Crossing journey.

I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

hello! welcome to the forums, jaxon! i hope you’re having fun here so far 💗

wild world was my first animal crossing game as well! it’s such an amazing game, and definitely a great introduction to the franchise! i hope you’re having fun playing new horizons again and the dlc!!

your signature is so cute btw! just a bunch of happy, dancing kitties 🥹💜

Hope you enjoy it here! 🥰

I think Zucker is your favorite villager based on your avatar and what you said, so who is your second favorite villager? Or who is your favorite if it's not Zucker?
Honestly, it’s really hard for me to pick a favourite!!
i think zucker might be though. I love his cute takoyaki design, and I have a plushie of him!
Post automatically merged:

hello! welcome to the forums, jaxon! i hope you’re having fun here so far 💗

wild world was my first animal crossing game as well! it’s such an amazing game, and definitely a great introduction to the franchise! i hope you’re having fun playing new horizons again and the dlc!!

your signature is so cute btw! just a bunch of happy, dancing kitties 🥹💜
Thank you so much!
i adore wild world, it’s so nostalgic to me.
when I was looking for cute gifs for my signature last night, I knew I had to use these cats.

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy TBT.

We may provide help on Animal Crossing, but the best part is the events, which you can’t find on other Animal Crossing forums. This site is “come for the Animal Crossing help and discussions, stay for the events and collectibles.”

Back