• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

It’s lisiiaaaa!!

coordinator lissi

Happy, free, confused and lonely in the best way!
Bells
Hey there! My names (not actually) Lissi and I’m here today to be another animal crossing fan here (wow that sounded awkward)

I’m gonna be waaaay more active on the Pokémon forums, bulbagarden, with the same username, but I’ll try to stop by here once in a while!

I’ve only ever played pocket camp and acnh, and well. I guess I’m here

Not sure what else to say lol

Hi Lissi, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a wonderful time here. 💕

Do you have any favourite villagers? ☺️

Hello and welcome! How long have you been playing Animal Crossing, and what are your other favorite series?
I’ve been playing animal crossing since about… March 2022?

I love Pokémon and Mario! I’m a lot more of a Pokémon fan these days tbh, but I still like animal crossing!

Welcome to the forums Lissi! Hope you enjoy it here! I've only played PC and NH too. 😊

Which Pokémon games have you played? Do you have a favourite?

I’ve played the Gen 8 and 9 core games, and am currently playing Violet trying to fill the Pokédex! I do really like Violet, but shining pearl was my first game so that’s kinda special to me

anyways, thanks for the welcome!

Back