hey!

fayrie

Bells
I’ve only started playing animal crossing recently! I’m looking to make some friends (plz I’m lonely) and trade with people :D

Hi, welcome to TBT! ^^ I haven't been super active in ACNH lately, but we've certainly got a ton of players who are. Who were your starting villagers? How do you feel about them so far?

Hi, welcome to TBT! ^^ I haven't been super active in ACNH lately, but we've certainly got a ton of players who are. Who were your starting villagers? How do you feel about them so far?
Mine were Mac and Paula, I didn’t really like them much and kicked them out at the first opportunity xD btw I guess “started playing” isn’t super accurate, I’ve been playing for some time but took like a 5 month break in between, I’m just new to online play tho

Welcome to the forums! 😊

Is New Horizons your first AC game? Did you end up finding some villagers that you do love? 🏝️🌟

Hello and welcome to TBT! I hope you enjoy it here and make a lot of friends. Enjoy ACNH as well!

Aw, I love Mac. He’s my favorite villager, lol. Welcome to the forum. I hope to see you around.

Back