• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey y’all!

kakapo

PJ
Bells
This seems like such a nice and warm community, I’m glad to be on here! My in-game name is PJ, you can call me that or Kira, I don’t mind.
My first animal crossing game was City Folk and I basically grew up on that. I also played pocket camp for years until New Horizons came out. I’ve played that for about 600 hours and now I’ve just started playing New Leaf!!! I’m obsessed with this game so far and I’ve played every single day for a month so far.
So yeah! Hope to see everyone around

Welcome! 👋 I myself am still playing Pocket Camp. Been grinding for that Japanese furniture they were doing. Something about Tortimer's Zen mumbo jumbo, who knows. 😂 I also just started playing New Leaf, but by that I mean I made a new town, since I haven't played it in years. ⏰

How's New Leaf looking to you after having played New Horizons? Well, you said you started on City Folk, so you're kinda flip-flopping between old and new games, huh? I didn't like New Horizons much and my Nintendo Switch is doo-doo at the moment anyway, so I'm back to the 3DS. 🔙👉3️⃣🆔🆘 (i didn't know how to show a 3ds with emojis)

Hey! I haven’t played pocket camp in a while, but I hope your grinding goes well!

It might be too early to say this but so far I like New Leaf more than New Horizons. I feel like I’ve already completed most of New Horizons anyway and I wanted the nostalgia like feel of City Folk with better quality of life and graphics. So I love the game! I haven’t played my 3ds for that long either but it seems like a great system. 👍

Welcome to the forums 😊 I like your username!
What do you think your favourite of the ac games you’ve played is?

It might be too early to say this but so far I like New Leaf more than New Horizons.
Oh no no, it is not too early to declare any other Animal Crossing to be subjectively better than New Horizons! Please, by all means, go as far as to say that even Dòngwù Sēnlín on the iQue is better than New Horizons! 😂 Okay, I don't dislike NH that much, but still.
I'm somewhat nostalgic for the Wii version too, but man, looking back at how desolate the town looks when the grass deteriorates grosses me out. 🤢 That and I am not fond of wagging the damn remote at the TV to do things in-game. I'm a man of buttons. Give me my buttons. I wanna press buttons. 😤

Welcome to the forums, PJ! ✨

I haven't played New Leaf, but it's nice to hear you're enjoying it! I hope you enjoy it here!

Hello and welcome! Who are your favorite villagers?
Hi!! Honestly my set of favorite villagers always rotates. I like Tangy, Vladimir, and Apple right now. Flo is also growing on me in New Leaf …
Welcome to the forums 😊 I like your username!
What do you think your favourite of the ac games you’ve played is?
Thank you!! My favorite so far is New Leaf but I always have a special place in my heart for City Folk. I’ve always loved it more than some it seems. I also have Wild World, but I haven’t gotten into it.
Welcome to the forums, PJ! ✨

I haven't played New Leaf, but it's nice to hear you're enjoying it! I hope you enjoy it here!
Thank you! I am enjoying it a ton. :)

Back