• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Introduction ~

No problem here

Bells
Hi everyone
I have been a fan of Animal Crossing since population growing, and I was quite a small child then. I probably played wild world the most during my childhood but I really love New Leaf. Also have a pretty neato island I made in new horizons and playing it has been really fun. I’d like to share my enjoyment for people and the style of this site is nice.

I hope to connect with the animal crossing community cause I have never tried to do something like that before. I got a lot of social anxiety and I feel like it could be helpful for me. (〃ω〃) Thanks for reading!
Ps I forgot how old my account is LOL this is how long I’ve been too scared to post.

Hmm, suspicious username. Feel like you might be trouble. 🤔😊 Welcome! 🎉 It's a very welcoming community, so I hope you enjoy it here! ❤️

You've been playing AC games for a long time! Which games are you actively playing at the moment? Have you had any favourite villagers over your years of playing? 😊

(A very belated) welcome to TBT! I’m so happy you decided to conquer your fears today and post! I know how overwhelming and scary putting yourself out there and introducing yourself can be, but we’re a welcoming, kind bunch here. I hope the forums can become a place that you’re comfortable in. I hope to see you around! 💜

Hello and welcome! What’s your favorite thing about Animal Crossing?

Back