Magic Red Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose

Our very good friend King Koopa's birthday is on the 26th January! πŸŽ‰πŸŒŸ

(No King Koopa's are allowed to read past this point!)

King Koopa is a very good friend, and an incredibly kind and generous TBTer. Continuing SpaceTokki77's tradition of starting birthday threads, King Koopa has also started three birthday threads to wish his friends a Happy Birthday! 😊

I am hoping that you will help me to return the kindness by drawing a picture and posting it in this thread before the 26th January, to help celebrate his birthday! ☺πŸ₯³ On the 26th, we'll tag him in this thread to see!

Thank you so much for considering to draw something! ❀

Some references if you need them 😊
2021121612503900-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
Koopa's Art Thread
(Which features lots of his OC's like Hoppy (the jackalope), Wishy (the koala/fox hybrid), and Kourage the koopa, and Hope the luma!)
Favourite villager: possibly Fang

Last edited:
So kind of you to organise S.J. ❀️ Would love to draw something with my limited talents πŸ₯Ί Anyone know his favourite villager??

i love how this has become a tradition of sorts for people to do for their friends β€” it’s genuinely so heartwarming to see, and i’ll definitely try to whip something up for koopa! it’s so sweet of you to do this, s.j. β˜ΊοΈπŸ’œ

i’m also so sorry that i didn’t make anything for the card that he put together for you. i’ve genuinely had no energy or motivation for art, but i promise i’ll make something for you as well!

Ooh, I'll see what I can do! King Koopa sure has a fair amount of OCs and I'm thinking if I should draw the whole gang together!

I went ahead and drew King Koopa’s luma, Hope! This is the first time I’ve ever done a little more complicated form of animation, so it was sort of a practice for me as well, but nevertheless I hope (pun intended) it’s good enough as an art present!

Happy birthday King Koopa! I actually like reading the stories and seeing the drawings you put out. Don’t stop being creative as always! ❀
(and let me know if you need a transparent version or a still image, I can upload them for you!)

86E2ADC7-8A02-4D5C-9278-6292DDDF171F.gif

not sure why i made it into the shape of an ice cream cone lol, but here’s my drawing of hope! it’s not the best, and i’m pretty sure the colours are off, but i hope he’ll like it. i also included a green balloon since he said that it’s one of his favourite collectibles. :’) πŸ’š

e8d3acdabba0abbbbe10a1eaae2756e2ac6723f9.png

I just want to say, everyone's pictures so far are amazing! ❀❀❀ You are all so talented, Koopa is going to love them!

Because King Koopa is a great story-teller, I decided that his drawing should have a little story. I decided to draw Captain Koopa and Fang searching for treasure, where they ended up on a "deserted" Mystery Island. 😊 🏝 Happy Birthday Koopa! πŸ₯³πŸŒŸπŸ°

w2vPWqi.jpg

I just want to say, everyone's pictures so far are amazing! ❀❀❀ You are all so talented, Koopa is going to love them!

Because King Koopa is a great story-teller, I decided that his drawing should have a little story. I decided to draw Captain Koopa and Fang searching for treasure, where they ended up on a "deserted" Mystery Island. 😊 🏝 Happy Birthday Koopa! πŸ₯³πŸŒŸπŸ°

w2vPWqi.jpg
OMG this is fantastic! I love every little detail! So thoughtful πŸ₯Ί

Hi, S.J.! What time do you plan to show the art to king koopa on his birthday? Because I feel like I might be running tight on time and I don't want to be late for the surprise.

Hi, S.J.! What time do you plan to show the art to king koopa on his birthday? Because I feel like I might be running tight on time and I don't want to be late for the surprise.
Maybe by 12 pm EST on the 26th January? I might do it a little earlier if everyone has submitted by then. Let me know when might work for you, as I am happy to wait! 😊

If anyone else is drawing something and think they might be late, let me know so we can wait for you! πŸ˜β€πŸŽ‰

Back