• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Help me name my new town!

★Help me name my town! ★ Vote for your favourite! ★ [Thank you for your suggestion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bulbamander

I'm here for the hype.
Bells
Switch
5614-1467-6406
Green Candy
Red Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Update: Thank you everyone for your votes! I decided to name my new town "Meadow"

Thank you to Spaghetticat for suggesting the name! And thank you to everyone else for helping me! It was a really difficult decision to make! All your suggestions were fantastic. I love you all! <3

~~~~

Thank you to everyone who posted their suggestions! I have narrowed the list down to 8 names. Now I need help deciding! I love all of these names - help me choose a 1# favourite!

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
I voted for Meadow... It's just so pretty! I was stupid when I named my town, but Kicki as the character name will forever remain my favorite!

Luma because

200px-SMG_YellowLuma.jpg

They're too cute. It'd be a great town name!

I like Celestia because it doesn't sound common like the other choices~

Luma's a great name ^.^ I also like Destiny, Rainfall and Twinleaf. Try mixing them up haha! Lustfaef!

Back