• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wii U Console and New Nintendo 3DS Furniture item

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Bells
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Skull Glow Wand
Planet Glow Wand
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (180) +
Hi all! Looking for a couple objects to help finish out some Farewell New Leaf events! Name your price! I can pay in IGB or TBT.

I'm looking for:

1x Wii U Console
1x New Nintendo 3DS or New Nintendo 3DS XL furniture item

My FC is 0920 - 3723 - 2853

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
I can give you a perfect pear and I may have a spare Wii U.

I can give you a perfect pear and I may have a spare Wii U.
Hi! I am no longer in need of a perfect pear in game, but if you still have a spare Wii U I'd love to take that off your hands!

Yes!! Now works perfectly, what would like in return? In game bells? Name your price :) @LordSheep78 What is your friend code?

@podunk Hi! Thank you! Would love to pick this up! Does it matter that it's not a "New" 3ds model for the event, do you think?

Unless you have ANYTHING that you cant get anymore or after the wifi shuts down (SpotPass, i dunno), then its free
My FC is 0190-5801-0696
:)

Yes!! Now works perfectly, what would like in return? In game bells? Name your price :) @LordSheep78 What is your friend code?

@podunk Hi! Thank you! Would love to pick this up! Does it matter that it's not a "New" 3ds model for the event, do you thipeaches!
I don't think it will impact the event since it still plays the puzzle league game!
My fc is 4528 0534 3446

I don't think it will impact the event since it still plays the puzzle league game!
My fc is 4528 0534 3446
Awesome, I will add you then! I can come pick up if that's cool with you? Would you like any bells in return?
Post automatically merged:

Unless you have ANYTHING that you cant get anymore or after the wifi shuts down (SpotPass, i dunno), then its free
My FC is 0190-5801-0696
:)
Ohh thank you so much!! Unfortunately, I dont think I have anything like that to give in return, so I'll bring over positivity and gratitude!! Adding you now. Cool if i come over to yours?

Awesome, I will add you then! I can come pick up if that's cool with you? Would you like any bells in return?
Once I'm done with another trade (having someone come over) I'll add you and open my gates! Shouldn't be too long
And nay its free!

Ohh thank you so much!! Unfortunately, I dont think I have anything like that to give in return, so I'll bring over positivity and gratitude!! Adding you now. Cool if i come over to yours?
Ill got to pondunk's town bc im friends already.

Once I'm done with another trade (having someone come over) I'll add you and open my gates! Shouldn't be too long
And nay its free!
Wait- do you guys have any spare perfect apples? I only have one so i dont wanna lose it.

Ill got to pondunk's town bc im friends already.
Understood, I'll keep my eyes open for Podunk's town. Thank you both so much!

Wait- do you guys have any spare perfect apples? I only have one so i dont wanna lose it.
I have some, i can bring over for you!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your town called, just double checking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back