• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Help me name my new town!

★Help me name my town! ★ Vote for your favourite! ★ [Thank you for your suggestion

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bulbamander

I'm here for the hype.
Bells
Switch
5614-1467-6406
Green Candy
Red Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Update: Thank you everyone for your votes! I decided to name my new town "Meadow"

Thank you to Spaghetticat for suggesting the name! And thank you to everyone else for helping me! It was a really difficult decision to make! All your suggestions were fantastic. I love you all! <3

~~~~

Thank you to everyone who posted their suggestions! I have narrowed the list down to 8 names. Now I need help deciding! I love all of these names - help me choose a 1# favourite!

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
I voted for Meadow... It's just so pretty! I was stupid when I named my town, but Kicki as the character name will forever remain my favorite!

Luma because

200px-SMG_YellowLuma.jpg

They're too cute. It'd be a great town name!

I like Celestia because it doesn't sound common like the other choices~

I voted for Celestia, but I also like Twinleaf, Rainfall, and Destiny.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's pretty, I agree. But there's a big association with MLP now. Ponies ruin everything. Dx

wow nvm I'm changing my vote to Rainfall

Luma's a great name ^.^ I also like Destiny, Rainfall and Twinleaf. Try mixing them up haha! Lustfaef!

Back