• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help me choose my last villager?

FallingFeathers

Aspiring Mermaid
Bells
So...I've got most of my island how I want it. I still need to find one more dreamie, but I'm debating on one last villager.

I have three different lazies in mind that I can't decide between. Bob or Cole (who I have the amiibo cards for) or if i should try my luck with trying to find Sherb

The rest of my island is in my signature so help me decide which one might fit in the best. or if you have a different villager in mind that'd fit I wouldn't mind a suggestion either!

I’d go for Bob or Sherb. Bob was in my GC town and was cool. I like Sherb even more than him. Maybe scan Bob and Cole in and see what you think? I did that with Savannah today. I don’t think she’ll be moving in though.

You seem to have a lot of more natural-colored villagers except for Mint and Sprinkle, so Cole would fit in well with all the others I feel like! However if you want one more cute colorful one I think Sherb's pastel blue would complement Mint and Sprinkle well. You'd also have all different species with Sherb or Cole rather than two cats with Bob, which isn't something I'd be worried about personally but idk if you might be! It might help to know though, by your signature it sounds like you're planning to move Bianca in someday, so do you know who you're replacing with her yet? Edit: I can't count, you only have 9 villagers currently so you wouldn't need to replace anyone lol!

I’d go for Bob or Sherb. Bob was in my GC town and was cool. I like Sherb even more than him. Maybe scan Bob and Sherb in and see what you think? I did that with Savannah today. I don’t think she’ll be moving in though.
i think this idea is a great soultion!

I have Sherb in my island and he's adorable I would recommend him, try looking for him if you can!

You should go for Sherb. I was in the same position as you and didn’t think it was worth trying to buy him because he goes for SO much $, so I used a bunch of NMT and lucked out finding him on my own. I wasn’t gonna keep him at first because I had to choose between him and Julian, but Sherb is so cute and I love the lazies so I have him and Zucker in my town as my two lazy babies

I bet you could find him on a random island just keep trying :)

Thanks for all the feedback guys! I've had bob and Cole on my island for a bit already (from passing around amiibo characters to friends) so i think i might try my luck at finding sherb!

In other news i got an amiibo card pack today and i got Bianca in it so luckily i won't have to hunt for her anymore and i can just focus on sherb <3

i think either bob or sherb would fit in the best with your other villagers ;u;

I would try to find Sherb, he's such a sweetie, you will adore him. I personally think that it was more fun to find the villager then just scan them in!

Bob! He's such a meme and always makes me laugh whenever I see him in the game!

Sherb seems super cute, and I think his blue color would help brighten up the color scheme for the rest of your villagers c:

Back