• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello World!

EZbot

boy do I love robots
Bells
Tasty Cake
New and excited to be here!
my first game is ACNH and it's very disheartening now the game is dead in updates with dying playerbase 😢 but lately I've been enjoying in writing/drawing/imagining the lore and/or worldbuilding of my island and its villagers.

It's hard to find people where I could talk and/or share this tbh, most people has moved on with ACNH. I hope I could still find some people that still happy to discuss random AC-related topics here🤗

I also draw humanization of my villagers just to help me visualize their personalities and stories better hahah
Will post more later so I hope you guys are interested

Attachments

• 20230319_234703.png
    20230319_234703.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Welcome; it’s great to meet you! ✨ I know how you feel – I’ve been playing the game on and off for pretty much my whole life and it lives in my head rent free. This is a great place to meet fellow players who are obsessed long after the rest of the world gets bored with AC. :p

Your humanizations are really cool – you’re a very skilled artist! I’m really intrigued to learn about the lore you’ve created for them. (Especially Del, just look at that lad.)

If you have any questions about the site, definitely reach out! 🌳

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. Your humanizations are cool. Unfortunately, I lack the creativity and imagination for that. I’ll just admire from here, lol.

Welcome; it’s great to meet you! ✨ I know how you feel – I’ve been playing the game on and off for pretty much my whole life and it lives in my head rent free. This is a great place to meet fellow players who are obsessed long after the rest of the world gets bored with AC. :p

Your humanizations are really cool – you’re a very skilled artist! I’m really intrigued to learn about the lore you’ve created for them. (Especially Del, just look at that lad.)

If you have any questions about the site, definitely reach out! 🌳
I tried NL just to see how it goes but I can't seem to get my hook on it yet lol
While I won't deny NH can get pretty stale quick, NH is great in its own simple way because I play The Sims and mostly enjoyed the decorating aspect

Aww tysm!! I try to write/draw more stuffs but my workload has made it a challenge 😢
I imagined Del as retired naval officer and now working as harbormaster/lighthouse keeper, he's the only one in town who knows how to sail a ship (and with a license)

Will do! Thanks again!
welcome to the forums!! omg your villager humanizations are SO COOL!!!!!! youre an amazing artist
Tysm🥰🥰!! I rarely draws nowadays but I hope with meeting more people to discuss it I could be more invested with writing/making something AC-related
Post automatically merged:

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here! If you ever need anything feel free to ask!
Thanks! Will do 🥰
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. Your humanizations are cool. Unfortunately, I lack the creativity and imagination for that. I’ll just admire from here, lol.
Tysm!! no worries, I rarely draw nowadays but I want to talk more about AC-related things in general. big AC Discord servers tends to get crowded and smaller servers are mostly inactive 🥴

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

Your drawings are gorgeous! You have some serious talent, and you're clearly really creative! 😊 Do you have a favourite of your villagers?

Welcome to the forums! 🎉

Your drawings are gorgeous! You have some serious talent, and you're clearly really creative! 😊 Do you have a favourite of your villagers?
aww thank you! You're too kind 🙈

gosh while I would say all 10 (plus 5 ex-villagers) are all my favs, gotta say the best of best gotta be Ribbot 💖
I always love robots but out of all 3 robot villagers his design just works best. Designing his human(oid) version was such a blast 🤖

Welcome to TBT!
I agree, it's very sad how fast updates died off for NH, I hope future releases will have better longevity. You'll still find people here to talk with about Animal Crossing though, so you've come to the right place. Also, your art style is great, reminds me of Shin Megami Tensei/ Danganronpa. they all have so much personality, really nice work!

Last edited:
Welcome to TBT!
I agree, it's very sad how fast updates died off for NH, I hope future releases will have better longevity. You'll still find people here to talk with about Animal Crossing though, so you've come to the right place. Also, your art style is great, reminds me of Shin Megami Tensei/ Danganronpa. they all have so much personality, really nice work!
It was very, very heartbreaking :cry: especially considering how the devs were talking about "the game will have updates for 2-3 years" when the game was first launched. I wished they would at least keep adding new seasonal items (I was looking forward if they would add the Ceramic Hotpot back from GC and NL)

Aww thank you so much! It was a lot of fun designing different kinds of personalities and physical appearances based on their animal counterparts. What would they do for a living, what is their age, etc. etc.
Here's hoping I could finally finish my island and finally immerse myself in writing/imagining their stories!

Welcome, I'm relatively new here as well. It's a very welcoming community, I'm enjoying myself and I'm sure you will also. I love your art, humanizations are an intrigue of mine.
Hope to see you around!

Welcome, I'm relatively new here as well. It's a very welcoming community, I'm enjoying myself and I'm sure you will also. I love your art, humanizations are an intrigue of mine.
Hope to see you around!
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much ☺️ I'll do my best! recently I love to talk about villager humanization so I ho pe we could get along!

Nice to meet you! You remind me of this one song and it's really endearing /pos

Nice to meet you! You remind me of this one song and it's really endearing /pos

Thank you! Nice to meet you too!
Ahah I'm happy to see someone took notice of that little easter egg of early days of computers 😆 What I didn't know is they actually made a song about it! Wow! I love how it sounds like something that might be played on 80s PC sound card

Welcome to bell tree forums, I hope you enjoy it here 😊

Thank you so much! I will!

Thank you! Nice to meet you too!
Ahah I'm happy to see someone took notice of that little easter egg of early days of computers 😆 What I didn't know is they actually made a song about it! Wow! I love how it sounds like something that might be played on 80s PC sound card

Thank you so much! I will!
Aw yeah! I love old computers and old consoles, mainly windows versions

Welcome! I’m new as well. My first animal crossing game was Wild World and then second along game New Leaf. I’ve not played New Horizons but it does look really cool. If you ever get a 3DS, you should consider playing New Leaf! :)

New and excited to be here!
my first game is ACNH and it's very disheartening now the game is dead in updates with dying playerbase 😢 but lately I've been enjoying in writing/drawing/imagining the lore and/or worldbuilding of my island and its villagers.

It's hard to find people where I could talk and/or share this tbh, most people has moved on with ACNH. I hope I could still find some people that still happy to discuss random AC-related topics here🤗

I also draw humanization of my villagers just to help me visualize their personalities and stories better hahah
Will post more later so I hope you guys are interested
That's so awesome! I also joined this forum because its hard to find people that play the game

Back