• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

・゚✧ Hiya!

rosefairy

running through rose thorns
Bells
Red Envelope
Yellow Candy
Hot Cocoa
Red Cosmos
Hello!! ^o^ I’m Kelly. I'm in my late 20's and ACNH was my first experience with Animal Crossing. I always heard amazing things about the series growing up, so I knew I'd have to give it a try when the latest installment came out. Alas, I started playing ACNH when it came out in 2020 and have been playing it on and off ever since. (I noticed I tend to play a lot more in the winter when I want to spend my evenings warm and cozy indoors.) I stumbled upon this forum recently and thought it might be fun to chat with people who share a love for the game. My island’s called Fairyland and my favorite villagers are currently Poppy and Fauna. (I also love Celeste so dearly!)

Along with ACNH I love a variety of video games— far too many to list off the top of my head, haha. I enjoy all kinds of indie titles, visual novels, rhythm games and RPG series like Persona. I also like to write, draw and craft. c: It’s nice to meet you all!

Hello and welcome to The Bell Tree aka TBT!

I see that your favorite villager is Poppy! One of my faves as well!

Welcome to the forums, Kelly! 🍄✨

Have you kept Fairyland the entire time you've been playing or have you reset at all? 😊 Do you consider your island finished or is it still a work-in-progress?

Hope you enjoy it here!

hello kelly, welcome to the bell tree forums! ❤️ i hope you have a lovely time here!

you have amazing taste in villagers and npcs! poppy and fauna are a couple of my favourite villagers as well, and celeste is my favourite npc! they’re all so adorable and precious, i love them so much. 😭 your island also sounds lovely! fairyland is such a cute name. c’:

i love your username and avatar as well! did you make your avatar yourself? ❤️

Thank you all so much for the kind welcome! I really appreciate it. c:

Welcome to TBT! What is your favorite real life craft to do?
I'm always bouncing around and trying new things when I craft, so it's hard to pick a favorite among them! I tried embroidery for the first time earlier this year and it was really therapeutic. Kinda like filling in a coloring book page with thread. c: I also made some flower crowns in the summer and had a lot of fun with that!

Welcome to the forums, Kelly! 🍄✨

Have you kept Fairyland the entire time you've been playing or have you reset at all? 😊 Do you consider your island finished or is it still a work-in-progress?

Hope you enjoy it here!
I reset just once. My first island was called Appletree. (I panicked and was not prepared to name my island... all I could see were apple trees, haha!) Once I got used to the game and had more of a vision of what I wanted I reset to make Fairyland. c: My island is definitely still a work in progress, though I do have some locations I would consider finished.

hello kelly, welcome to the bell tree forums! ❤️ i hope you have a lovely time here!

you have amazing taste in villagers and npcs! poppy and fauna are a couple of my favourite villagers as well, and celeste is my favourite npc! they’re all so adorable and precious, i love them so much. 😭 your island also sounds lovely! fairyland is such a cute name. c’:

i love your username and avatar as well! did you make your avatar yourself? ❤️
Right! They're all so adorable and sweet! ❤️ And thank you!! I did make my avatar myself. c:

Hi there, Kelly! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here ✨

What is your island fruit? Also, I love love LOVE your profile picture! It’s so adorable 🥹

Fauna is my favorite too and I also love Celeste! I debated about whether or not to put Poppy on my "villager dream list" but I had Deirdre already and their home interiors are very similar. But I love the squirrel villagers and I love the name Poppy and she's adorable so I've gone back and forth about that. I currently have Ione and Marshal on my island and a bunch of deer- Fauna, Diana, Deirdre and Beau.
Anyway- love the name you chose and your island pictures!

Hi there, Kelly! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here ✨

What is your island fruit? Also, I love love LOVE your profile picture! It’s so adorable 🥹
Peaches! Now that I have all of the fruits I'd probably go for apples again to have a blue airport. Plus the apples are so pretty! Peaches and apples are probably my favorite fruits in the game. And thank you so much! 💕 I love your dancing skellies!

Fauna is my favorite too and I also love Celeste! I debated about whether or not to put Poppy on my "villager dream list" but I had Deirdre already and their home interiors are very similar. But I love the squirrel villagers and I love the name Poppy and she's adorable so I've gone back and forth about that. I currently have Ione and Marshal on my island and a bunch of deer- Fauna, Diana, Deirdre and Beau.
Anyway- love the name you chose and your island pictures!
Honestly, I've yet to make a dream villager list for myself! I should do that one of these days. I also have Marshal and Beau on my island, they're super cute! I've been keeping an eye out for some cat and bunny villagers lately, but they've been tricky to come by in my experience so far. Aw and thank you so much! I had a lot of fun building my fairytale castle entrance. c:

Back