• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Have You Ever Said No To the Ceremony?

I never skip it...I know they're pixelated animals but I feel really bad if I miss it xD

Like others, I never skip because I'm taking screenshots all the time, and love getting pics of new things in my game.

I always do. I never used to, but now I only ever go in there when I want to build a PWP so I just want to hurry up and get it done.

I used to when I first got the game, but now I just skip it every time. Those animals didn't even donate a cent to the PWP anyway! xD

Yes, I do now. Sometimes it is the middle of the night and even on a good day only a few show up. Doesn't bother me. Gives Isabelle extra poppers to amuse herself.

I always do it to. It's so cute to see all the villagers clapping for you

I always g to the ceremony and take a picture of everyone when they pop the popper thingys! I love them!

I have been lately, because I've had to destroy and move some PWPs around, so I just got annoyed and didn't go to the ones that had technically already been built before. I'm lazy. I got **** to do, and as Karla said, ain't nobody got time for that when it's something you've already had before and were just moving.

ALL the time, because I hate Isabelle and it's how I get back at her for being such a butt about the PWP placement. lol

I said no once to see what happens, I thought she would still force me to go. But she didn't, so from now on I won't go to any since it too long and repetitive.

I've never skipped it and I always thought that if you did, you'd just have to do it at later time. Apparently not! hehe...
But as Ras said, it's a good way to get most of the villagers outside in one spot in case they ping for anything.

Back