• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

have you ever met anyone from tbt in person? 🫂

I have not, at least not yet—I'm a fairly private person, so I've never met with anybody I knew from the internet before, but I'm not staunchly opposed to the idea if I'm close enough with somebody either.

No and no. I've mentioned it before in another thread, but I have social anxiety. If I were recognized by someone here, then I would be shell-shocked. I would want to get away from the conversation fast.

I have not. I don't live in the same state as pretty much any members, let alone the same country 😭. Although I've never been the best at talking to people on here, I hold so many members on here in high regard and I think it would be really cool to be able to meet people one day, although I know it to be very unlikely.

Nope. I've never met anybody I knew from the internet (including TBT) in person. idk if/when that'll ever change.

Especially unlikely for this to happen given where I live! I don’t remember if a mod is from Aus or I mixed that up but the only other Australian I know and see super regularly on the site is @S.J. !

I’ve never met anyone from the Internet but that will change eventually with my boyfriend lol

I seriously keep having dreams where there is a event held where we all get to meet 😂
Post automatically merged:

Especially unlikely for this to happen given where I live! I don’t remember if a mod is from Aus or I mixed that up but the only other Australian I know and see super regularly on the site is @S.J. !

I’ve never met anyone from the Internet but that will change eventually with my boyfriend lol
@Drawdler Hello I am another fellow aussie :)

I seriously keep having dreams where there is a event held where we all get to meet 😂
Post automatically merged:

@Drawdler Hello I am another fellow aussie :)
Also Australian!
1691485277954.png

Haven't meet irl anyone from TBT that I'm aware of, also not opposed to meeting online people but I'm a bit lazy so I hope theres members around europe since its closer to me 😂

Yes, a month ago actually, I flew to America and met up with 2 TBT members who I first became friends with around 10 years ago. This was our first time meeting up in real life - and we had an amazing trip together! I've met up with quite a few internet friends before and it's always gone well - I'd recommend it for people if a possibility arose. :)
i love this story😩

Never met anyone from TBT but I have met people that I met through Xbox live, made friends for life. The internet is a scary place but it can be a wonderful place!

no but i know i live pretty close to some users so it's possible at some point

Yep, I know a few people irl that I've had join here as well as someone that went to the same uni and we hung out a few times

I always wonder if people are nearby whenever I see that they're from the same state as me :oops:

No I haven't, it seems everyone on tbt from canada is on the east coast and I'm just chilling in the west

i haven't and i probably wouldn't go out of my way to arrange any sort of meeting (i'm very socially idept), but it could happen by accident! a lot of members on here are from canada, and from the same province as me too! so maybe! 👀

i love this story😩
Aww thank you so much! It means a lot to me. We weren’t in contact for over 4 years, but another friend got us back together again in 2019. Been friends since then and our trip was half a year in the making, we went to Anime Expo in LA - an 11 hour flight for me! 🤣 One of the best things I’ve ever done 🥰 planning to go again next year too!

Back