• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

have you ever met anyone from tbt in person? 🫂

I haven't met anyone from this forum or any other site for that matter. I haven't thought about meeting anyone that I originally met online.

Yes, a month ago actually, I flew to America and met up with 2 TBT members who I first became friends with around 10 years ago. This was our first time meeting up in real life - and we had an amazing trip together! I've met up with quite a few internet friends before and it's always gone well - I'd recommend it for people if a possibility arose. :)

I havent met anyone from here in person, but I think we live pretty close by. I dont know how I would react if I did see one of you

Or how I would even know, for all I know ive passed members in here on the street without knowing. How curious would that be.

I haven't, but I do know some people who aren't too far away from me! California is huge though, so it's at least a few hours out if I drove lol

I have met one member a few times and we live close enough that we can hangout every couple months and we are going to a couple concerts and a holiday next year together

I've not yet met anyone from The Bell Tree Forums in person. I don't know that I necessarily want to either since I value my privacy and prefer to maintain my anonymity inasmuch as possible, so no offense.

That said, I did become good friends with a former member who retired from the forums years back. Maybe we'll meet in person eventually at some point in the future.

ahhh yes I've met @/Foreverfox in person!! it's so awesome to form close connections with people and then actually get to hang out in person! 🥰 as she said we'll def make plans to do stuff together again soon hehe

I'm hoping to meet some of my other friends in person soon as well, I can't wait for that day 💕

This thread made me count it up, and I think at this point I've technically met 8 people who were members of this forum at some point that I knew on here before I met up with them! It's incredible how many people this silly little forum has brought together in a real way. I know friends who have gotten married after meeting on here.

Nope. I had a friend or two join cause of me but they were all only here for a short time and have never returned. Ah well.

Yes! @-Lumi- and I met on here and we've been in a relationship for a little over a year now. She's in Canada and I'm in the U.S. so we have to take trips to see each other until we can close the distance, but I'm so thankful we found each other.

I've never met anyone here irl, and I'm not sure if I'm ready to lol. Maybe I will one day in the future if I'm comfortable with the idea by then

Yes! @-Lumi- and I met on here and we've been in a relationship for a little over a year now. She's in Canada and I'm in the U.S. so we have to take trips to see each other until we can close the distance, but I'm so thankful we found each other.

Oh you're so sweet 🥺💕 Saylor is the only user I've met in person from The Bell Tree. I'll have to echo her sentiment that despite the distance being tricky I'm so grateful to have her in my life. I feel so lucky that I get to be in a relationship with her 🥰

On another note, though, I do know there's a handful of Canadians on here from the same province as me!! I think it would be neat to meet them one day.

Back