• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

have you ever experienced any paranormal activity or anomally?

biibii

pudding dog.
Bells
Switch
0713-6060-7729
Rainbow Star Fragment
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Flower Glow Wand
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
im curious to hear your stories, this is a topic that really interests me. ill share mine fully as soon as im on a PC but for now ill just say this: im 99% certain my boyfriend and I saw 3 UFOS in late august.

please tell me yours <3

I don't believe in paranormal activity actually being paranormal; I think it can be explained.

However when I was a kid, I looked out the window at nighttime, and I saw the weirdest pink floating light. It didn't move the way light should.

But idk, maybe I was dreaming, it was night time and i was in bed. I've also had some freaky sleep paralysis hallucinations

Probably the most genuine paranormal thing i've ever experienced is when i was playing football with my friend and then suddenly an old woman with blue dress walking past through us and when i looked back she vanished

Another one is when i was trying to sleep and it's almost midnight, suddenly a bright red light appeared in front of my bedroom door and i was genuinely scared i hid in my blanket and i couldn't control my breathing

Paranormal activity is ones way of communicating with their mental lapses.

When I was six I had a nightmare so I went to sleep with my parents. I stayed up all night talking with them, and even though it was dark, just seeing their shadows gave me warmth. Then I woke up in my parents bed alone, remembering they died in a plane crash when I was four.

It was surreal. I don’t believe I unconsciously would go to my late parents bedroom and sleep in their bed, and everything felt so vivid, I even remember our conversation. But my grandmother (who raised me following the incident) tells me I got dropped on the head as a child which honestly checks a lot of boxes. Still a memory I won’t likely ever forget

Paranormal activity is ones way of communicating with their mental lapses.

When I was six I had a nightmare so I went to sleep with my parents. I stayed up all night talking with them, and even though it was dark, just seeing their shadows gave me warmth. Then I woke up in my parents bed alone, remembering they died in a plane crash when I was four.

It was surreal. I don’t believe I unconsciously would go to my late parents bedroom and sleep in their bed, and everything felt so vivid, I even remember our conversation. But my grandmother (who raised me following the incident) tells me I got dropped on the head as a child which honestly checks a lot of boxes. Still a memory I won’t likely ever forget
this gave me chills. im sorry about your parents 🥺💗

I stay in Thailand and the people here are firm believers of ghosts and black magic (I don't believe them but I don't deny the existence of ghosts/ spirits). My mom is one of those rare few people that you call lucky or very unlucky (her invisible third eye or the 'all-seeing' eye located in her forehead is open). Hence, she is able to see spirits and interact with them in dreams. I will share some of her stories.

The closest real-life interaction she had with a spirit (I'll use spirit for euphemism) was when she visited China. She woke up in the dead of night (unsure about the time) and saw a figure gliding from the door to the window. While watching it, it stopped midway and turned around to look at my mom. Then it proceeded to move towards her and all this while, she was unable to move her body and unable to wake up my father sleeping next to her. It went to the side of the bed and bent down to look closely at my mom's face (with all the hair standing and floating, nothing normal about it). My mom was terrified but after awhile, the she-spirit left her alone and my mom could move again. This is her scariest encounter.

In Thailand, the local people like to keep a ghost house for the original spirit residing in the house to move into. There are a couple of haunted houses with fierce spirits in my neighbourhood. The people that moved in to those houses never stayed long or had tragic accidents. My mom said that no ghost houses were ever placed in those houses for the spirit to move into, thus the spirit was angry for having to share the house with the residents. Once, she went to one of those houses to have a look and dreamt of a big black rock with a fierce looking spirit on it asking my mom if she was there to kick him out of the house (yikes). My grandfather once visited my mom in her dream. He was accompanied by guards but the guards were told to stay outside of the house by the house spirit and only my grandfather was allowed in after my mom gave her permission.

Before my aunt passed away, she visited my mom in her dream to let her know she was going. The next day she wore the exact same shirt she visited my mom with and passed away. There was also a time when Buddhist monks were invited to the house to bless the house and a recently passed relative was seen in our house listening to the monks' prayers. My mom would always let us know if she sees something but whenever we lookover, there's always nothing there but we know she does not have any mental illnesses and other than being able to see the supernatural, she's perfectly normal. There are many many more accounts but I wouldn't want to bore you with the details hence I do believe spirits exist but do not otherwise interact with the living :unsure:

Last edited:
around 8 years ago, i lived in this whole a$$ apartment. prior to me and my family living there, the apartment was lived in by an older woman. i don’t know what happened to her but one day, she was admitted to the hospital and never returned home - its safe to say that she died in hospital and to this day, i still believe she was haunting the apartment.

these instances happened years ago and i honestly could’ve just been imagining it but if these instances genuinely did happen, i can’t think of a single logical reason for it.

1) so i used to have this tub of barbies - it was a clear tub and i’d use it to store all my dolls and it sat next to the dollhouse i owned. whenever i wasn’t playing with them, the dolls honestly gave me the creeps - one day, i looked over to the tub and i swear on my life, one of the dolls turned it’s head and looked at me. it’s completely likely that i was just imagining it but this still creeps me out a bit lmao.

2) this one, i have a harder time believing considering i was half-asleep and in all honesty, it was very likely just the wind or something. but it was like,, 4am and i was laying in bed and staring at my door. i had just woken up when suddenly the door just starts creeping open - nobody was standing at the door and there wasn’t a window nearby that could’ve been opening the door with the wind so unless i really was just imagining it or was just dreaming or something, i have no clue what that was lmao

Had a very recent experience a couple weeks back. I know that my mum has close passed relatives around her as whenever I come home I can just feel and sense it, particularly where she sleeps. Deep down, she knows it as well. Whenever she walks into a room she always says it smells of her nan or grandad.

Bear in mind that it was just the two of us. I was in the kitchen cooking dinner, while my mum was sat in the living room. Out of the corner of my eye, I felt something move past the doorway and past the living room doorway. Instantly, my mum asked if I had just walked past and strangely enough I was still stood in the kitchen cooking. Her face was as white as a sheet of paper when I came to see what was up, as she too had felt someone walk past by. It's very hard to describe what I felt/witnessed, but what I can say is that it honestly just felt like someone walking by. I think its also safe to say that it was nothing harmful as surely the dog would have barked, and we have experienced nothing else since.

Ok this is going to sound crazy, but this is what happened to me. I’m going to preface this by saying that my mother believes in ghosts/spirits, but I have always been wary.

I was trying to sleep one night after doing my nightly routine. I laid down to sleep but all of a sudden I saw him. He was standing just in view, behind my wardrobe. He was fully black, and he just radiated energy. (This is a totally weird detail to me, but I think he was wearing a fedora??) I sat upright, in a staring match with the man. We stared at each other for what seemed like an hour but in reality was about 5 minutes. I didn’t know what would happen to me if I got up, but I slowly got out of bed and walked over to the door. He followed my movements, but stood still. I quickly threw open the door and shut it loudly, my heart racing. I had no idea what I had just seen, and I was kind of in denial that I had seen it. I decided that I would sleep on the couch that night. I’ve never seen him since and I hopefully won’t again.

Ok this is going to sound crazy, but this is what happened to me. I’m going to preface this by saying that my mother believes in ghosts/spirits, but I have always been wary.

I was trying to sleep one night after doing my nightly routine. I laid down to sleep but all of a sudden I saw him. He was standing just in view, behind my wardrobe. He was fully black, and he just radiated energy. (This is a totally weird detail to me, but I think he was wearing a fedora??) I sat upright, in a staring match with the man. We stared at each other for what seemed like an hour but in reality was about 5 minutes. I didn’t know what would happen to me if I got up, but I slowly got out of bed and walked over to the door. He followed my movements, but stood still. I quickly threw open the door and shut it loudly, my heart racing. I had no idea what I had just seen, and I was kind of in denial that I had seen it. I decided that I would sleep on the couch that night. I’ve never seen him since and I hopefully won’t again.
woah. you should look up the hat man(i think thats what its called) its a pretty common phenomena where people see a shadow figure wearing a fedora!

I have never really, but I've watched lots of videos and heard stories from other people. It's super fascinating!! Apparently this apartment I'm moving into in August has a little girl people hear at night. If it happens I'm sure I'll crap my pants but I'm still waiting for a paranormal experience that I can confidently say that yeah, ghosts and spirits are real.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, I've had moments where we enter a spooky house or a graveyard and the batteries of cameras and flashlights die but when we leave, they're fully charged again.

i have lots of paranormal experiences that i think i can mainly pinpoint of my grandmother being a medium (she doesnt practice it, she just sees spirits and such), but i have 2 abnormal experiences in particular that bother me beyond logical reason.

my boyfriend of two years is a chicken. he has NEVER watched a scary movie and gets freaked out by childhood horror tales. naturally, i like to poke fun of him for it every once in a while. one night, as we were returning from a date (around 10 pm) and were driving down the solitary road that leads to my house, i began to pose to him “what he would do if a lady began to run towards your car” and other spooky silly things like that. he told me to stop after a bit so i did. however, as we were pulling into my driveway i exclaimed “look at that, what is that?” and pointing to the sky as i had seen 3 very bright lights particularly close to my house/ the car. he told me to stop playing before quickly realizing i was dead serious and turning ti look at it too. as we were standing in my driveway, the three lights grew in size, melted together, shrank down into three again, and then vanished completely. my bf and i were left speechless for about a minute. he quickly dropped me off and drove to his house about 6 blocks away, all whilst i told my parents what had just happened. to this day not one of us can explain what we saw or didnt see that night. i once asked him what he would say he saw if he were being held at gunpoint, and he told me “ufo”. so i think we are both on the same page that what we did see, was in no way shape or form “normal”.

When I was younger we had a family gathering. It was late at night and all the adults were in dining room while us kids were in the living room. The adults were joking and telling stories ironically about paranormal activity. As a kid, hearing these stories made me terrified. They were debating about the difference between ghosts, spirits, and demons.

In the middle of their bantering, we heard a loud bang from the kitchen. No one was in there and the lights were off. A empty glass that was in the sank suddenly shattered. We all walk inside to examine what just happened. We thought it probably fell into the sank but we had no pantries above the sank. So that possibility was out the window. No one really talk about that incident and the whole ghost debate ceased.

idk I think that house was haunted in a way
a lot of weird happened
I remember a injured crow flew in from our front door and knocked down a family photo

that relative later died two days later from a gunshot to the head while visiting a local park

Just a lot of bad omens but I don’t know if it was ghost related

I'm not 100% sure what I believe in, but I'm the type of person who doesn't rule anything out so I believe in the possibility of ghosts and spirits. My mom has always believed in them and used to take us to supposedly haunted locations in search of ghosts. We never saw or felt anything out of the ordinary when we were looking for it, but I did have one experience in my own home when I was younger.

I was around 8-10 years old and my best friend was spending the night at my house. It was late and everyone else was asleep, but we were wide awake. We got thirsty so we decided to go to the kitchen for some milk. We turned on the light and my friend went to the refrigerator to get the milk while I went to the cabinet to get some glasses. The cabinet with the glasses was right next to the dining room doorway. As I closed the cabinet, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. I turned and distinctly saw the shadow of a large, muscular man just standing on the other side of the dining room table. The shadow was definitely 3-dimensional and could not have been made by me.

My friend came up behind me and set the milk on the counter, then looked over my shoulder. We both stood there for a minute in shock before running back to my bedroom. We were so scared. My friend confirmed she had seen the same thing I had and it hadn't moved, just stood there watching us. At least we felt like it was watching us because we couldn't see any details since the figure was completely black.

We thought maybe it was an intruder and I should try to warn my parents. So after gathering my courage, I darted across the hall to my parents' bedroom. I tried to wake up my dad and explain, but he was never a very patient man and he didn't appreciate being woken up. He yelled at me to go back to bed.

Not wanting to get in trouble, I ran back to my bedroom where my friend and I sat huddled in fear for a long time. After a while, when nothing happened and we didn't hear anything, I started to get more afraid of my dad than the shadowy figure. I knew if I left the kitchen light on and the milk out all night, I would face serious punishment. So I convinced my friend to follow me back to the kitchen to put everything away.

When I looked back into the dining room, the shadow was gone. If the shadow had belonged to me or my friend, we would have seen something similar that would have set our minds at ease.

I never experienced anything else like that and there was no evidence that anyone had broken in. Years later, my brother confided in me that one night he was awakened by a tapping sound on his second story window. He looked out and saw a black shadow on the ground below throwing rocks at his window. Then, he blinked and it disappeared. I had never told him my story before, but they both happened in the same house.

When we told our mom about what we had both experienced, she told us that she had always felt an oppressive presence when we lived in that house. She blamed a lot of the bad things that happened in our family on that house. I don't know that the house was to blame, but the two years that we lived there were a turning point where things went downhill for all of us physically and mentally very quickly.

It was certainly a strange experience and I'm glad we didn't live there for very long.

Oh, just a random thing to add, what do you guys think about Black Eyed Kids? Their concept creeps me out if I think about it for too long.

Oh, just a random thing to add, what do you guys think about Black Eyed Kids? Their concept creeps me out if I think about it for too long.
ive never heard of that! what is it ?

ive never heard of that! what is it ?
Children aged 6-16, usually dressed in old fashioned clothing. They stand at doors of people's houses or cars and ask if they can come inside to call their mom or ask if you can drive them home. They usually come in groups of two, one young and one older. They talk unlike their age, usually more professional sounding. Their eyes are completely black. They won't come in unless you give them permission but are very persistent. People who go near them usually feel an intense sense of dread. They're like a demon type thing or something.

Probably fake but fun to think about.

My grandma died at home +9 years ago. Before she got to the point of almost no walking, she used to tap the stained glass window of the kitchen to call our attention while cooking. That glass makes a very distinctive sound so you always know if someone is knocking on it. As years passed by, she stayed most of the day sitting on a couch at the living room so when she needed something, she'll whistle (again a very distinctive sound) and I also adopted that way to announce when I had arrived at home.

A few months after her death, we began to hear the sound of the stained glass and her way to whistle. Sometimes we notice roses fragrance in the air. Also, my mom blamed me multiple times thinking it was me the one whistling. That repeated several times during the next 5 or 6 months and then it stopped.

Back