have yalls ugly villagers grown on you?

I'm having trouble bonding with Pietro. I have a thing with clowns in real life, and it affects how I feel about him lol. I'm sorry, I just can't. </3

Ed forced his way into my island by being the first camper. I was planning to write him a hostile letter but he kept calling me and saying stuff and giving me gifts. I held off on the letter. I’ll probably just write him a welcome note now. Lol. He can stay as long as he wants but he can leave anytime he wants.

Update : Ed wrote me a letter back. It was warm. I feel weird.

I got ursala on a mystery tour. She looks perpetually confused but shes my homie.

They have not. I currently am working on getting Becky off the island.

Not really yet.. Hippeux can't move out fast enough for me. I also accidentally placed his house in an awkward spot right in front of my bridge, oh well.

I'm also still not a fan of Wade, but he's nice and I keep giving him weird glasses and hats so at least I have some fun with him.

Last edited:
i didn’t want sterling at first but now he’s my baby

but apple sucks

Last edited:
It’s hard to like certian villagers. I tried to be open to everyone, but I’m super conflicted.

I had Monty in the past and felt not a lot for him, but he did grow on me after a while, after I got him in new horizon. It’s probably the colors together with the sleepy Smug friendly look, even if he’s a cranky. That’s an interesting combination for me. He’s like a little version of Hans. And he doesn’t freak me out like Deli with his Big starring Eyes, which makes him look like that Cursed Cymbal-banging Monkey Toy.

Ozzie is weird. I’m not super into the Koala Villagers (there are exceptions), but he’s super friendly, just a little bit plain looking. I will change his style a bit and we might become good friends. I also had him in New Leaf, but he was just nothing special. Just your Average Joe.

Quillson however is just too nerdy for me. There are cute looking nerds like Leopold, Doc or even Derwin. But he’s like every stereotype ever, when you want a Person which doesn’t want to change at all. Also i dislike the Green with yellow hair. And the fact that he’s a Smug and not lazy makes it worse...

I really tried my best, but the Duck just has to go. I hope someone who really likes him will get him eventually, but he’s just a big No for me. :(

Last edited:
No, none of them.
I purposefully avoid talking to any ugly villagers that I don't like because I know I might get attached if I do. So now I get Lucha side-eyeing me whenever I go by because I've not said a thing to him since I was forced to invite him to the island.

I really disliked Jambette for her appearance in New Leaf, but she's honestly so sweet and kind in New Horizons that I'd never think of moving her out or anything. I'm really glad that I gave rng villagers a chance instead of just inviting all my favorites from amiibo.

Not really yet.. Hippeux can't move out fast enough for me. I also accidentally placed his house in an awkward spot right in front of my bridge, oh well.

Wait, I have him, and he is far from ugly. He has a lot of class, and a fancy home.

Deli's definitely not ugly, but he's definitely getting on my sweet side. He's so happy-go-lucky and sweet that I can't think of letting him go.

Back