• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

have yalls ugly villagers grown on you?

I got Mac as my starter jock. I always thought he was hideous but after seeing him in NH he's actually kinda cute, like a dopey kind of cute. I think it's the little tongue sticking out haha. Definitely not gonna keep him but I can tolerate him for now.

a lot of my villagers rn are ones that arent that popular but i think the one that people might consider "ugly" but grew on me the most would be prince ^_^ hes just a funny lil frog and we're friends!!!im gonna miss him when he has to eventually move so i can fulfill my dream of having a bunny town but in nl i used to write letters to them ingame and then send myself future letters as if they were replying to me so i might do that again lol i just love my villagers so much
the one villager i just can Not vibe with tho is hippeaux...........he acts kinda weird and it puts me off, i rlly did try to like him tho.......

Well. Of all the 7 villagers I have, the only ugly one is Vic. And while I do think his design and origin is neat, he's not staying. He'll be replaced with Boris.

I have quite a few I despise.
Rodney and Elise can honestly just go jump off my makeshift cliff, Knox I 100% always forget about and consider him nonexistent on my island, but Cranberra (who like you I wanted gone ASAP) has kind of grown on me. I wouldn't be sad if she left, but I'm not upset anymore that she's here, ya know?

While I have some villagers I less than others, I don't have any ugly villagers. I've been pretty lucky on that front.

They have honestly. I think it was inevitable for me. In the end personality prevails and no matter the type, be it cranky, preppy or whatever, they all have certain charm. Doesn't mean I'm keeping them all, but at the same time I'm in no hurry to see them leave and I'll actually miss them.

Kinda sad since I'm a middleaged guy, but hey, thats a problem for a different thread....

EUaQrB3UwAEyjSA

Yes....... they have grown on me.

Yes, Freckles! Lmao, I was horrified when I saw her name on one of the plots. I had her once in NL and found her kinda freaky looking...her eyes were really far on the side of her head and she just looked...off. But I think she looks a lot better in this game and her personality is both adorable and hilarious.

EUSnjM_U4AE7jJx.jpg

I will never like Al. I am so annoyed that I left my amiibo cards hours away and can't boot him for another month or two

I actually don’t really think any villager is ugly, maybe a bit unconventional looking but they are all good in their own way
Expect for whitney who was rude to me and my other villagers since wild world :(

Broccolo the mouse. Wasn't fussed at all initially, but the way he talks about snacks and zooms around the town like a plane is just TOO adorable. I only wish I could change that dang bowl cut of his.

i have tammy and while i don’t think she’s considered an ugly villager, she’s not very popular at all but she’s growing on me! i won’t be keeping her permanently but it’s nice to grow close with a villager that i wouldn’t willingly have lol

Haha me too! Tammy was one of my starters, I’m not going to keep her but she’s not bad. She told me she really likes flowers so every day I try to gift her a plant for her home. Yesterday she sang in the plaza for several hours, it was very cute.

My husband invited Bengal without asking me. I am now planning to keep her in my town. She's quite cute, growf~

Even smug villagers are nice in NH, I hated Tex a lot when I met him. But today, his first day in the town, he just gave me a golden screen recipe so I couldn't hate him anymore.

Katt. I always thought she was ugly but I now find her charming. I've never liked the uchi personally as a general rule but I am enjoying her presence.

canberra was one of my starter villagers. i initially wanted to move him out asap to make room for cuter ones, but after playing for a while ive built a friendship with him and now i kinda like him. even though i dont really like his design :( i just overheard him and zucker having the cutest conversation about cooking. its making it hard for me to kick him out!!

Canberra is female, lol.

Back