• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Have I just totally missed this? (item question)

Bells
Switch
4953-3510-6903
Ruby
Sinister Lantern
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Cake
I'm looking for the large bookshelf item and have combed through a bunch of item lists (on the acnh app, I tried googling it, seeing if it's a DIY, etc.) but I just can't find it anywhere even though I know I've seen it in other people's towns. Not the wooden block bookshelf, but just the big one-am I just blind? Is this a DIY or an actual item?

I really need to acquire it so I can make my library and finish planning my island but holy cow I am. Struggling haha. If anyone knows if the name of this item changed can you tell me what it is?

wooden-bookshelf.d3091be.png

If you mean this, it's a DIY

I'm looking for the large bookshelf item and have combed through a bunch of item lists (on the acnh app, I tried googling it, seeing if it's a DIY, etc.) but I just can't find it anywhere even though I know I've seen it in other people's towns. Not the wooden block bookshelf, but just the big one-am I just blind? Is this a DIY or an actual item?

I really need to acquire it so I can make my library and finish planning my island but holy cow I am. Struggling haha. If anyone knows if the name of this item changed can you tell me what it is?
i think you need to sort of unlcok it? theres like, 3 different "versions" of it. the first is the wooden end table, n then if you buy the diy books "wildest dreams diy" and "show off your diy skills" (or something like that) and then youll get a bookshelf. idk how to get the bookcase yet

i think you need to sort of unlcok it? theres like, 3 different "versions" of it. the first is the wooden end table, n then if you buy the diy books "wildest dreams diy" and "show off your diy skills" (or something like that) and then youll get a bookshelf. idk how to get the bookcase yet

From a message bottle or a villager doing DIY in their house. (Or someone getting rid of a repeat.) There's no like, order to when you get them. I got the wooden bookcase before I got the wooden end table.

From a message bottle or a villager doing DIY in their house. (Or someone getting rid of a repeat.) There's no like, order to when you get them. I got the wooden bookcase before I got the wooden end table.
oh okay

There's the Wooden Bookshelf (not the block version) item, the only other thing I can think of would be the book wallpapers (Manga-library wall, and Classic-library wall)

Reactions: Raz
ooo! i have an extra wooden bookshelf (non-block ver.) if you want you can come pick it up or i can go to island!!

It's a DIY! It takes quite a lot of books to make though (5 per) and wood so I would stock up on some if you're planning on making a bunch

Back