• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why can't I order a switch lite?

kemdi

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Silver Mailbox
I need one for my room. I could have sworn I was able to order these from the catalog before, and even the Switch app is telling me that I can get them from the catalog. But when I try to order it just says N/A. I'm pretty sure it's not a seasonal item, cause if it were it would say 'seasonal'. It doesn't even say 'Not for Sale' like other unorderables, just 'N/A'. Is it just me?

I need one for my room. I could have sworn I was able to order these from the catalog before, and even the Switch app is telling me that I can get them from the catalog. But when I try to order it just says N/A. I'm pretty sure it's not a seasonal item, cause if it were it would say 'seasonal'. It doesn't even say 'Not for Sale' like other unorderables, just 'N/A'. Is it just me?
You need to have Nintendo Switch Online to buy one. If you used to have a subscription and now don't that's why it disappeared from your catalog.

You need to have Nintendo Switch Online to buy one. If you used to have a subscription and now don't that's why it disappeared from your catalog.
Yeah, but my subscription never expired. Im able to go online just fine.

Yeah, but my subscription never expired. Im able to go online just fine.
Huh, that's really weird, if you have access to online play then you should be able to buy one from the daily selection catalog. I don't know why it disappeared for you if your subscription never expired in the first place.

I looked in my Nook Stop app just now, and saw a yellow one for sale under the daily selection tab. I was able to buy that as I have Online. Are you able to do that when it pops up? It doesn't appear there daily, just an FYI.

Or, check the eShop and make sure the free Online Member Package was activated.

I looked in my Nook Stop app just now, and saw a yellow one for sale under the daily selection tab. I was able to buy that as I have Online. Are you able to do that when it pops up? It doesn't appear there daily, just an FYI.

Or, check the eShop and make sure the free Online Member Package was activated.

Thanks for this! I figured it out. When I checked on my main switch profile I can order them but I can't order them using my lite. Even though I can go online on both my islands, only the primary one that holds the account can order it.

Back