• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Have I just totally missed this? (item question)

Bells
Switch
4953-3510-6903
Ruby
Sinister Lantern
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Cake
I'm looking for the large bookshelf item and have combed through a bunch of item lists (on the acnh app, I tried googling it, seeing if it's a DIY, etc.) but I just can't find it anywhere even though I know I've seen it in other people's towns. Not the wooden block bookshelf, but just the big one-am I just blind? Is this a DIY or an actual item?

I really need to acquire it so I can make my library and finish planning my island but holy cow I am. Struggling haha. If anyone knows if the name of this item changed can you tell me what it is?

wooden-bookshelf.d3091be.png

If you mean this, it's a DIY

I'm looking for the large bookshelf item and have combed through a bunch of item lists (on the acnh app, I tried googling it, seeing if it's a DIY, etc.) but I just can't find it anywhere even though I know I've seen it in other people's towns. Not the wooden block bookshelf, but just the big one-am I just blind? Is this a DIY or an actual item?

I really need to acquire it so I can make my library and finish planning my island but holy cow I am. Struggling haha. If anyone knows if the name of this item changed can you tell me what it is?
i think you need to sort of unlcok it? theres like, 3 different "versions" of it. the first is the wooden end table, n then if you buy the diy books "wildest dreams diy" and "show off your diy skills" (or something like that) and then youll get a bookshelf. idk how to get the bookcase yet

i think you need to sort of unlcok it? theres like, 3 different "versions" of it. the first is the wooden end table, n then if you buy the diy books "wildest dreams diy" and "show off your diy skills" (or something like that) and then youll get a bookshelf. idk how to get the bookcase yet

From a message bottle or a villager doing DIY in their house. (Or someone getting rid of a repeat.) There's no like, order to when you get them. I got the wooden bookcase before I got the wooden end table.

From a message bottle or a villager doing DIY in their house. (Or someone getting rid of a repeat.) There's no like, order to when you get them. I got the wooden bookcase before I got the wooden end table.
oh okay

There's the Wooden Bookshelf (not the block version) item, the only other thing I can think of would be the book wallpapers (Manga-library wall, and Classic-library wall)

Reactions: Raz
ooo! i have an extra wooden bookshelf (non-block ver.) if you want you can come pick it up or i can go to island!!

It's a DIY! It takes quite a lot of books to make though (5 per) and wood so I would stock up on some if you're planning on making a bunch

Back