Has Animal Crossing ever made you emotional?

Mine was Muffy but it was my doing not hers. I made a huge mistake and removed two bridges. One bridge was okay to replace but Muffy house was stopping the 2nd bridges placement. I tried placing it different spots but still Isabelle said no.
On the day that she asked to move she was a sweetheart. Save/quit and than TT pass the day so I didn't change my mind.
I felt horrible when I received her letter and a picture was attached. It's in my saved mail. The picture that Muffy gave to me along time ago is still in the mayor house. She still part of the town even though she doesn't live there anymore.
The windmill got placed where her house was. A few time I went to visit Muffy and than remembered she doesn't live here anymore.

Oh **** I forgot this thread existed. If Pietro ever moves out from my town I'm gonna legit cry.
(I've had him in my town since October 2014, he is the best villager ever)

Last edited:
Video games have made me emotional before... Metal Gear Solid 4, for instance. Some letters from neighbours moving out have made me feel the same way... especially when I didn't want them to move! :(

hahaha yeah they would leave sweet goodbyes in their letters. but it makes me feel great that they are happy for a new town, adventure!

Yes, I wanted to slowly torture x villager because of moving on a just decorated part of my map for the 83628th time

When Amelia left me unexpectedly it made me extremely emotional to read her goodbye letter, but then again sometimes I feel like I get to attached to my villagers.

By itself the game only makes me chuckle or make a sad/frowny face.
I love New Leaf's screenshot feature, because looking back at just how much my town has changed over the last 2 years and the time and dedication I've poured in the game brings back a lot of memories and sometimes many of the feelings I've felt during those points in time.

Back