Has Animal Crossing ever made you emotional?

Spongebob

💅
Bells
Switch
5156-1819-5302
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Ok so I just gave away Fang to another user on here a little bit ago. I really like Fang but I wanted to get new villagers. After she came to pick up Fang I TTed a day so I would have room for more villagers. I checked my mailbox after I TTed and I got this letter from Fang saying this:

Hey, Whiplash
You were good to me, but today's the day I
leave this town. Did I manage to leave an impression
deep in your heart? Anyway, get out there and live a
really good life!
-Fang

After reading that letter with the 11 PM music playing, it got me really emotional. Not like crying emotional but still emotional. I put down the game for about 5 minutes and just thought about Fang and how that letter was the first time ever a video game, made me feel emotional. Has this ever happened to you before?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:
Yes look under the spoilers, there it is. Why did he have to move.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Worse, when I couldn't sleep 12AM-12PM at 6 in the morning, I was literally in tears.

When Teddy, Camofrog & Pancetti moved away, I felt really sad for some reason. Sitting under the tree has made me feel very nostalgic as well.

I felt that way after letting Sylvia go.I didn't cry either, but I thought" WHAT HAVE I DONE". I still miss her.She was so cute.I loved the little joey she had in her pocket, and also the fact that she is a mom.
I thought maybe replacing her with Marcie would make me feel better, but after seeing her in a couple of dreams, I just didn't like her nearly as much.Anyway, some very nice person gave me pudge, and I adore him.

I have three towns, and my original one is played the least. One day, I loaded up and realized just how fond I was of it. The the villagers, the map, everything about it isn't replaceable. It was kinda of a strange nostalgic feeling.

Last edited:
When Punchy left. I love that cat so much it just broke my heart when one day he was just suddenly in boxes, I couldn't stop him and moved.

image.jpg

I just finished making kinda a Fang memorial where his house once was. I put a lot of red flowers there and a perfect apple in the middle. I miss Fang already D:

This game has a lot of sentimental value to me. I got ACNL as a going away gift from my best friend. Also, I spent hours playing the original version on GameCube (I know... so old school) with my sister. So for those reasons this game is always going to hold a special spot in my heart. ^__^

Some moments in the game that made me sad were when I had villagers that I didn't love who were moving out. After I had moved them out, I felt a bit sad and nostalgic. And it might be just me but I always feel so guilty when a villager moves out; given they weren't an unexpected move in or someone I didn't want at all.

Also, maybe because I no longer live in the same state as my family but whenever I get a letter from mom in the game it's a bittersweet moment for me. I find the letter cute and touching but it also touches on the fact that I'm no longer living at home and am far, far away from my family. D:

I just finished making kinda a Fang memorial where his house once was. I put a lot of red flowers there and a perfect apple in the middle. I miss Fang already D:
Now your making me sad.
It's one of those moments "You don't know what you have until it's gone". ;-;

This was the same for me when Rodney left I should add, I wanted him to move to make room for a new villager, once he moved... sad face. I missed him so badly and still do. But not as bad as Punchy. Even Rodney's letter made me sad, at the end of the letter it said "I will give you what you want, and that is my pic". I was sad...

I cried when Tia left. It was a complete surprise so I was floored. I couldnt pick up my game for a few days, seriously. So sad. I STILL get emotional about it. :(

no not really
i have fun playing though and i get a little sad when a villager moves

not rly but one time goldie gave me a super nice letter when she moved out and it got me in da feels

So emotional :) Thesr villagers just wreck my heart, man! But I think the only time I teared up, though, was when my best friend bought the game just to play with me!

Somewhat. I was devastated when Clay and Muffy both moved out because of my errors. I even set up a small memorial for the former where his house used to be.

I let O'Hare move out because I wanted to meet new villager but he sent me the sweetest letter and his picture. I have regretted it since

I have a screencap of Lucky in my mayor's house saying:

"You have a really good life, Ocelot!"

And that like- made my entire day. I had been feeling like dog**** and it just helped.

Also Gaston was telling Axel about how if he had been a dad, he would have wanted a little girl, and that he'd be happy if she called him 'Papa'. I about cried. It made me feel like I had taken him away from his life somehow. GO LIVE YOUR LIFE. GET MARRIED. HAVE LITTLE RABBIT BABIES. :C

Back