• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Harry's Artificial Grass/Snow

Clown Town

Bells
ok i was at Garrets and i noticed that he had no grass (it looked like autunm) but when i got back i realised mine was dieing.

i started to design a snow plate. it dosent look identicle... but you wont cringe.

so far theres only snow. but i will make them as the seasons go.

Prices:

Unlimited Artificial Snow: FREE

Post and pm me if interested

By the way you can't place tiles in other towns. If there was a pic I migh be interested.

They are easy to make, if you just take the base designs rom Wendell and edit, you can get these for free...

There is a large variety of grasses and snows, which can you offer?
I have dirt, triangle grass, circle grass, and triangle snow.
I need the fall grass design.
I'd only pay that much if they were 99% identical

Yes i agree with u guys it do expensive but one thing i want to add here u can have it for long term and for the long time it require very less maintenance and for different design u must need these u can have all this like circles, triangle fall glass designs in this artificial grass.........

Guys, this topic is almost a good 3 years old, Check Clown Town last activity (01-04-2009 03:00 PM)
No need to bump.
:)

Back