• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✏Danny's writing and art Hideaway 📄

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
I've been on a writing kick lately, and I want a place to post my tales, and maybe art.

Little of everything from me, anything I feel like posting,

This is my entry for the
*Space Camp contest*
I wanted to post my longer version I had before I had to condence it, prior to the rules:

*Can you hear me?!*

*Quick get-*

~☆
My eyes lazily opened, sitting right on top of me was what looked to be a white rabbit. I felt something cold, and wet on my back, around me was an odd toned, purple grass.

But, an actual rabbit, not like my friends back home. I hadn't seen a rabbit in awhile. Before moving to Fugiree I saw them often, but now I barely do.

As I saw my hair blowing around mindlessly, flowing in the light breeze-

It hit me-covering my mouth, realizing I was outside the ship with no helmet on. Panic sat in, closing my eyes tightly.

But I felt a soft nose touch my own

"Don't worry. You can breath just fine" the snow white rabbit sat upright on its hind legs, nose twitching

I used too question talking animals but now it was just natural. I did my best to sit up, looking at the rabbit, feeling shaky as I did.

Looking around. The purple grass danced in the wind, as a cosmic purple sky was to match, aligned with stars, dazzling within my pupils as I stare into the ever lasting glow.

Was I on a planet? Behind me was *The Lopez* , high in the sky. I'm sure my ego centric deer would be happy. It wasn't hard to imagine his reaction to when I told him that.

"So whatcha doin~" The bunny redirected my attention back to *reality* it had plopped down next to me and started to clean his ears.

Fur white and pure, Eyes red as a ruby. It had a pattern on its fur, of a half moon on the side of it's head, barely making a sound when he moves.

"I..I don't know all I remember was.. opening this jar and" it was the jar we had to count from, I didnt exactly mean to open it, but it looked half open so I had tried to close it.

I heard it open, saw green. Then just. Waking up on a strange planet, with a strange rabbit that looked familier, but I couldn't put my finger on, why.

"Sounds like whatever was in that jar put you in a daze~" the bunny hopped soundlessly over to right below me

"In a daze? What do you mean, I'm on a planet, did-did I get sent flying out the window... the ship's so far away"

I tried to push my violet locks down, but they continued to fly around, as if floating in an invisible breeze.

"I got a friend who can take you back up"

"A friend?" I sorted myself best I could, but my legs were becoming numb, I tried to stay standing though.

Within moments a beautiful whale moved over, and smiled at me. Her tail long, moving through the air as if she were in an ocean.

My face felt a bit cold "A-an actual... An actual space... Hang on are you a...?" Starring in awe at the bunny who mearly tilted his head, however did smile as he lept onto the whale elegantly

The whale was about the size of a small elephant, flying around me, her tail brushing my sides

Hesitation took tole "I um... Actually-" watching the rabbit and his friend. But going back to the ship on a whale...

Memories. Feelings. Grievances.

"Nuh uh" the rabbit layed on his back with his paws behind his head. My violet eyes looked at the rabbit and whale, seeing them together, looking like life long friends "You'll eventually hear the voices in your head" the bunny looked at his left paw

"Voices? What do you mean"

The whale nudged me with her head, circling me once more, her body like a nebula in circled by purple, cloaked in blue, dazzling with small little white dots, shimmering. As if she were apart of the sky.

Gingerly I held out my hand placing it on its head, as I did I felt my body relax, letting out a soft brearth, and smile as she starred at me with cosmoic eyes, starring back at me, with another nudge. The rabbit was looking at me curiously, still lounging on its back.

*EARTH TO KOBE!*

blinking a few times, flinching as my head got cloudy, I looked around, suddenly feeling faint, I fell over, the whale caught me on her back, ever so softly. Closing my eyes softly

Feeling her move, my breathing became soft. Flying gently through the sky,

I felt relaxed, the whale was so soft to lay on. But then-

The ride became fairly bumpy, something, like terbulance. What was going on?

"slow down... your going too fast..." the ride slowed down a little, there was an odd sound in my ear, repeating again, and again the gentle sound.

Slightly, I struggled, but finally opened my eyes, immediately taken in by a white light, and fuzzy head space.

Once my vision came back I tensed at a pair of bright blue eyes starring right into mine.

beeping in the background, with a bright white light above me. Looking around, I could barely make out the room I was in. All I heard was beeping.

Yes that was what it was. Beeping.

"What...?" I tried to sit up, but couldn't.

The blonde boy stood back, I recognized him as one of my captains, he grins, his lips moving a bit

I barely heard anything, barely made out, *muttering and mindlessly.*

My other captain was also in the room starring at me, letting out a breath of... relif?

The blonde looked me over with crossed arms, a raised eyebrow. Slightly smiling.

"Where..."

"The infirmary" a soft familiar voice responded, I turned to see a familier pink haired girl by my side

She smiled ever so gently "Im so happy your're ok. You had us worried, after you opened that jar, I heard you, you fainted! Im glad to see your awake" she sighed

Her eyes bright like the whale's... her voice comforting, able to finally focus once more.

I smiled back. It felt all too real to only be a dream.

Last edited:
Pink
Goes with Everything

Beautiful from head to toe
Untitled79_20230830112202.png

Pink Just looks so good on us
💗
Finally finished, I got the inspiration after watching "The Barbie Movie" twice, and since Space Camp is over I was able to finally work on my pretty boys again.

The idea was to use a pastel and pink palete for everyone. Which is why the insides of their ears are pink, and I left the edges uneven for a funky effect~​

Last edited:
View attachment 511978
♡ Were Pretty and Pink ♡

Finally finished, I got the inspiration after watching "The Barbie Movie" twice, and since Space Camp is over I was able to finally work on my pretty boys again.

The idea was to use a pastel and pink palete for everyone. Which is why the insides of their ears are pink, and I left the edges uneven for a funky effect~ longest part was coming up with poses for everyone. Lol.

I wanted to give Raymond eyeshadow, and he wanted to show it off~​
aaaaa this is so lovely!!!! everyone looks absolutely adorable and so snazzy in their barbie-approved outfits and makeup, and sherb with the butterfly is so so cute 🥹🩷🩷🩷

Pink
Goes with Everything

View attachment 511978
💗

The idea was to use a pastel and pink palete for everyone. Which is why the insides of their ears are pink, and I left the edges uneven for a funky effect~​
This is cute as heck! 😭💖

Pink
Goes with Everything

View attachment 511978
💗

ummmmmm uhh this is amazing what??? 😍💞💞✨

I thought I would post my art I did for my contest, I've been itching to post it for months honestly
🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞

Untitled164_20230923122616.png

A Star is Born

Untitled117_20230908180356.png

Wreck it Ralph: Ralph Breaks the Internet

Untitled159_20230922001016.png

The Barbie Movie.

*Hi Marshal*

*Oh hey Marshal*

*looking good Marshal*

*Thanks Marshal*

Untitled103_20230905202700.png

Jojo Rabbit

Untitled155_20230920161039.png

Suicide Squad

Untitled111_20230907162709.png

La La Land

Untitled162_20230922210048.png

Cars

Untitled104_20230922015723.png

Akira

Untitled112_20230907202918.png

Get Out

Untitled122_20230913154203.png

Trolls

Untitled136_20230915115911.png

Gran Terrismo

Untitled133_20230913224323.png

Fast and Furious Seven

Untitled130_20230923123558.png

Nope

🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞🎞

Last edited:
Untitled19_20231207154506.png

The Cold never Bothered me Anyway
❄️

Honestly one of my favorite movies, it was fun playing with all the different blues, and designing an Ice version of Cat. I tried with his helmet on but didn't quite work unfortunately. I like the finale result though.

I had to have my favorite boy, as my favorite girl ♡

Last edited:
View attachment 524410

The Cold never Bothered me Anyway
❄️

Honestly one of my favorite movies, it was fun playing with all the different blues, and designing an Ice version of Cat. I tried with his helmet on but didn't quite work unfortunately. I like the finale result though.

I had to have my favorite boy, as my favorite girl ♡
Your art looks fantastic and adorable! 😍 You have improved so much!

You’re very welcome! I can tell how much love and time you’ve put into your art 🙂. I like seeing your ideas; they’re all really cute and fun ☺️

He was strange

But he was jolly, bright, and always smiling wherever he flew

He only appears in December and travels around the world to bring joy to all

He may not have a sleigh or suite, but he will always pull through on his sky born train

He was making his way to his favorite island of Fugiree. It was still day, but he thought about saying hey. He did enjoy those down there

They never batted an eye or were green in the face. He felt at home.

But as he flew over, he saw distraught in the villagers' faces. He saw them staring at a pre-decorated tree below in the square. They had supplies of their own. But it came to this little fella

His island friends had no tree this year.

The island must be hard to decorate. The trees were too close together as Kobe usually moved one to the center, so his friends had a tree to decorate,

Kobe was nowhere to be seen. So, the villagers seemed to be upset. The jolly little fella frowned, but then he smiled.

He could bring joy to this island

--

It was as bright as a rainbow as the little fella admired his work and went to hide at the top. He snapped his fingers, and it came alight

As the aurora came alive,

It shone through all ten of the homes where the villagers slept. Curious, each got out and followed the light. The first to find his surprise was the fox.

The jolly little fella beamed when he saw the fox stare with wide eyes. The shock in his eyes made the little guy smile. All colors glinting through his pupiles, dazzling them.

The jolly little fella watched them all arrive, one by one, and stare.

The little fella had increased the size of a palm tree, and on it had star fragments of all colors nestled in the leaves.

Below, there were many, big and small. It looks just like a field of rainbow had filled the sandy land.

They all left but returned with some lights of their own, decorations, music, and snacks.. The jolly little fella watched them talk and smile. He gave the island joy, and that was what he wanted

His friends were happy as they decorated and basked in the ever glowing light

The little jolly fella looked around and saw the rainbows consuming them, reflecting and moving like a cosmoic wave, as they celebrated with their other halves

The jolly little fella was filled with joy at all of them it seemed each already had what they wanted for Christmas.

It made him happy, and as he went to leave, he saw the blue deer looking at him as the gazelle looked in his direction, too, after the blue deer gave a nod. He looked thankful as the jolly little fella waves in return

He got back on his train and waved good night to his friends on Fugiree

the jolly little fella leaves through the night with a *Howdy Ho!* and disappears in a bright light

Unaware each of his friends had been watching him, and all wave him off

Bright and cheerful, as the celebrate in the Jolly little Fella's gift of merry light.
🌟🌟🌟
Untitled23_20231213005115.png

Anyone get the crossover?

Time for a little crossover holiday story! Tiss the season for the Christmas sound track after all. It was alot of fun to write lol.

All those frags took forever to draw, oh my gosh, and light up. Plus cube and star garlands. So many stars. Everyone is in the outfit I saw them in when I logged in. I gave Sherb a little scarf though.

Happy Holidays to all of you ♡

Last edited:
He was strange

But he was jolly, bright, and always smiling wherever he flew

He only appears in December and travels around the world to bring joy to all

He may not have a sleigh or suite, but he will always pull through on his sky born train

He was making his way to his favorite island of Fugiree. It was still day, but he thought about saying hey. He did enjoy those down there

They never batted an eye or were green in the face. He felt at home.

But as he flew over, he saw distraught in the villagers' faces. He saw them staring at a pre-decorated tree below in the square. They had supplies of their own. But it came to this little fella

His island friends had no tree this year.

The island must be hard to decorate. The trees were too close together as Kobe usually moved one to the center, so his friends had a tree to decorate,

Kobe was nowhere to be seen. So, the villagers seemed to be upset. The jolly little fella frowned, but then he smiled.

He could bring joy to this island

--

It was as bright as a rainbow as the little fella admired his work and went to hide at the top. He snapped his fingers, and it came alight

As the aurora came alive,

It shone through all ten of the homes where the villagers slept. Curious, each got out and followed the light. The first to find his surprise was the fox.

The jolly little fella beamed when he saw the fox stare with wide eyes. The shock in his eyes made the little guy smile. All colors glinting through his pupiles, dazzling them.

The jolly little fella watched them all arrive, one by one, and stare.

The little fella had increased the size of a palm tree, and on it had star fragments of all colors nestled in the leaves.

Below, there were many, big and small. It looks just like a field of rainbow had filled the sandy land.

They all left but returned with some lights of their own, decorations, music, and snacks.. The jolly little fella watched them talk and smile. He gave the island joy, and that was what he wanted

His friends were happy as they decorated and pumped music. The purple squirrel was decorating one of the exclusive Nook ornaments with a red marker. The Grey cat decided to take a comerative photo

The Mint bunny had wrapped himself in Christmas lights only for the other rabbit to unravele him into his arms

The red cat was climbing up and down the tree with ornaments, even one his blonde squirrel was not fond of.

The blue goat was trying to hang/decorate while the bulbs rolled out of the box one by one. As the fox tries to ignore the growing mess below.

Seems a few could not wait for the miseltoe. As the gazelle finds the garland, and blue deer with a smile.

The little jolly fella looked around and saw the rainbows consuming them, reflecting and moving like a cosmoic wave, as they celebrated with their other halves

The jolly little fella was filled with joy at all of them it seemed each already had what they wanted for Christmas.

It made him happy, and as he went to leave, he saw the blue deer looking at him as the gazelle looked in his direction, too, after the blue deer gave a nod. He looked thankful as the jolly little fella waves in return

He got back on his train and waved good night to his friends on Fugiree

the jolly little fella leaves through the night with a *Howdy Ho!* and disappears in a bright light

Unaware each of his friends had been watching him, and all wave him off

Bright and cheerful, as the celebrate in the Jolly little Fella's gift of light.
🌟🌟🌟
View attachment 524981

Time for a little crossover holiday story! Tiss the season for the Christmas sound track after all. It was alot of fun to write lol.

All those frags took forever to draw, oh my gosh, and light up. Plus cube and star garlands. So many stars. Everyone is in the outfit I saw them in when I logged in. I gave Sherb a little scarf though.

Happy Holidays to all of you ♡
This is gorgeous! I adore all of the colours, you captured the beautiful illumination of Christmas lights so perfectly! Love love love this! 😍💖

Back