• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy Birthday, TBT! :)

Nougat

Flapping Floaty Thing
Bells
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Yay! It's today! Happy 15th birthday, TBT!

giphy.gif

Happy 15th birthday, TBT! Made a lot of good friends and memories here. Glad to have been around for six of the fifteen years at least. :)

AtGAuXW.gif

Last edited:
Epic time. Now we wait for new Horizons to reveal that it is indeed on the switch.

Was gonna make a slightly risque comment here but I won't so just hbd tbt! : )

Happy Birthday TBT! I know I haven't been here for most of those 15 years, but thanks to the wonderful staff for keeping this place going for so long.

Happy birthday TBT and thank you/congratulations to Jeremy for keeping this site successfully running and lively for 15 years!! And thank you to all the mods/admins/sages who have kept this place safe and fun :)

Happy 15th birthday! Can't believe that this forum went online when I was only 12 years old ^^ I have some fun memories and I am hoping for many years to follow! Great work team!

Happy birthday, Bell Tree! 15 whole years of an amazing AC community- it's only going to get better from here. :D

This calls for homebaked memes!

animal-crossing-switch-sviluppatori-difendono-tom-nook-e-benefattore-v3-383521-720x720.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Birthday TBT!!

You've been going strong for many years and have an amazing userbase with even better staff!
Thanks for being great!

Happy Birthday TBT!

I hope all you mods and admins and sages received my cards that had plane tickets and a super secret address written on the back so you could all meet at that super secret location and party tonight! otherwise there will be a very lonely humble birthday cake sitting in a room somewhere.

edit: (jk of course, don't worry about the cake, I promise you it's doing fine)

Last edited:
happy birthday TBT, it's been a pleasure joining the community this year and i hope to spend many more years here with everyone :)

Back