Hamsters

Kouva

Animal Lover
Bells
Does anyone else other than be have a hamster? I have a syrian hamster and I love to bake him treats

Anyone else bake treats for their hamsters?

When i was a little girl I had a cute brown hamster called Charlie Brown. At first, my mom didn't want to buy a proper cage for him so we kept him in a cardboard box. She changed her mind quick when he chewed his way out of the box and then hid in one of her shoes :p

I had to buy all of my supplies which was a total of $100 plus tax :/

i had a robo hamster while i was in high school and it lived through my first year or so of college! it was my first/only hamster and i think i did fairly well considering, but there would be a lot of things i'd change if i were to get another. i follow a lot of those cute japanese dwarf hamster instagram accounts and they all make it sooo tempting, but i don't have the space or money for one right now :'(

yeah i had one that i got last year, she died this February due to a tumor :( had her for a good 9 months. she was way older than what the shelter said. they're so fun i'd get one again but that's my second tumor hamster, i'd prefer a hamster breeder next time

I have a hamster , I usually buy his treats from the store.

Edited: My hamster's name is Bear.

Last edited:
I HAD A SYRIAN HAMSTER NAMED NUGGET
HE WAS GOLDEN
AND HE DEVELOPED WHITE FUR IN SOME AREAS

HE DIED WHILE I WAS SKIING ON A THURSDAY

- - - Post Merge - - -

she was way older than what the shelter said.

same here wtf

- - - Post Merge - - -

but i got mine from a pet store

I wouldn't mind having a hamster.

Grjmmjt.png

FWXqbMS.png

My Syrian longhair Ranmaru. I've had him about a year now. :)

I have a Chinese hamster, I "adopted" him - he was in the pet store for a long time apparently, and had probably been returned by a family who didn't want him anymore. They weren't even sure how old he was, but he's probably around 2 now.

Because of this he's quite withdrawn even after a year of having and interacting with him; he usually runs into his little house whenever I open the cage. But I'm fine with it and I try not to stress him out by constantly trying to pick him up or anything - I just let him keep himself to himself. :)

I have a robo hamster, short for Roborovski hamster. They are dwarfs, and they are the smallest and fastest breed of hamster. About a week ago, maybe a little less than a week, my winter white hamster passed. She had a tumor in her lip, and she downgraded rapidly. Winter Whites are my favorite, and they are another type of dwarf hamsters. About a (couple?) year(s) ago I had another Winter White, but he died of old age. He was by far my favorite and I miss him. Other than that, I also have had various gerbils. They're not hamsters, but they're related lmao

Back