• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Halloween Costumes

I most likely won’t be dressing up this year because I might have to buy a lot more treats this year.
Last year I felt bad about the trick or treat restrictions and wanted to be “that house” for the kids that did show up. However, more kids showed up than anticipated, because both my neighbors were hosting gatherings.

Now I don’t know what to do. COVID is still ongoing, but things have loosened up since then….I did have fun though….

I have two Halloween parties lined-up this weekend, so I'm planning to dress as a vampire one night and a witch (full drag) the other.

I'm too old for it and I never liked any candy besides chocolate.. especially from strangers. I was always disgusted by it, no idea why. However, my daughter is going to wear a little dress I found (I didn't expect it to be that hard to find a costume for a 2 months old). I'm thinking of wearing something as well, but not sure what I could dress as and if it's really useful, since she's too young to understand and there is nobody ever knocking on our door (understandable. Our main door is always blocked by neighbours car, so we don't use it and our "real" entrance is hidden behind our car, in the garden). 😟

Nah since I'm not in college anymore and I don't really have friends where I live, I won't be dressing up or going to any parties sadly. But I got costumes for my dogs and will be giving them a photo shoot tomorrow lmao. Maybe I'll take one of them to the pet store or something to show off her costume lol

My sister and I are dressing up as Dope Sketch employees from the anime SK8 the Infinity! Specifically Reki's outfit with the pink shirt over top of the black hoodie.

i might go trick or treating w a friend in the neighborhood! i’m dressing as boo from monsters inc :)

I’m going as ghost spider. Last time I went was before spider verse was released, so no one recognized me. Hopefully that’s changed.

I only went to a family members house to hand out candy, but I did put on some face makeup. I always have a lot of fun with makeup this time of year 😍
Snapchat-517312482.jpg

My niece was a demon wolf. She forced me to go trick-or-treating with her, as I am her favorite 'aunt' (I'm her only aunt, LOL), but. I threw on my Captain America costume hoodie and went as Captain America! I had a lot of fun c:

In the hopes that you post a picture, my thoughts right now are going *please pick Carmen Sandiego, please pick Carmen Sandiego*
So my options were warrior zelda, winter zelda, Petra, Carmen Sandiego, or Rosalina... somehow I ended up being Klara the poison-type trainer WITHOUT a poison plushie. 😑 and my fuzzy white coat got dirty from trick or treat night. It poured down raining and I had to use it as a blanket on Nicholas and it fell off his lap and I rolled over it with his stroller. (Yes, that is a REAL Master Sword.) Also, pardon my lack of makeup.
20211031_213943.jpg

So my options were warrior zelda, winter zelda, Petra, Carmen Sandiego, or Rosalina... somehow I ended up being Klara the poison-type trainer WITHOUT a poison plushie. 😑 and my fuzzy white coat got dirty from trick or treat night. It poured down raining and I had to use it as a blanket on Nicholas and it fell off his lap and I rolled over it with his stroller. (Yes, that is a REAL Master Sword.) Also, pardon my lack of makeup.View attachment 408902
That's a champion costume FF...you should be proud :) No worries about the Poison Pokes...just remember back to pre Sw/Sh when any Pokemon could use Toxic ;)

That's a champion costume FF...you should be proud :) No worries about the Poison Pokes...just remember back to pre Sw/Sh when any Pokemon could use Toxic ;)
Thank you my Fox friend! 😃 YYYEEESSSS!!! Ahh, the good ol'days...you should seen me being like, "Should I hold Pikachu or Vulpix?...or Poliwag or Ninetales....I'll just hold Pika."

I did get my costumes sorted in the end, 3 different looks but I only got 2 pics (the third was a big swooshy cloak that was fun to wear but I just look like a blob in it). Never did find a bat costume.

Minnie!
IMG_31102021_205832_(1280_x_1680_pixel).jpg

A cow!
IMG_31102021_205724_(1280_x_1680_pixel).jpg

So my options were warrior zelda, winter zelda, Petra, Carmen Sandiego, or Rosalina... somehow I ended up being Klara the poison-type trainer WITHOUT a poison plushie. 😑 and my fuzzy white coat got dirty from trick or treat night. It poured down raining and I had to use it as a blanket on Nicholas and it fell off his lap and I rolled over it with his stroller. (Yes, that is a REAL Master Sword.) Also, pardon my lack of makeup.View attachment 408902
The best part of it is that even your Pikachu is dressed for Halloween hahah

Back