• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Halloween Costumes

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
So, there's been discussion about what people are dressing up in-game for Halloween, but I was wondering if anyone is either going trick-or-treating (is door-to-door still on?) or going to a costume party this year. If so, what are you going to wear?

I have the weekend with Halloween off. If I work it, I have a very simple costume I generally wear. I do a black skirt and sweater and have either a witch's hat or a pair of black cat ears. I also pick up candy to hand out to customers.

My writing group does a kick-off for NaNoWriMo on the Wednesday closest to Halloween, and we make it a costume party. This year, one of my friends and I are going as two of the Pink Ladies from Grease. She's going to be Frenchy and I'm going to be Rizzo. Mainly, we're raiding our closets, but we did get the pink satin jackets (I've wanted one of those for the longest time!) and wigs. We will be ready to "rule the school". :)

I'll be hosting a Halloween party this year, possibly dressing up as a pirate or plague doctor again, my sister is going to be a psychic/fortune teller and do tarot readings

i dont go anywhere, but i like to dress up for fun. ill probably be a cat, pikachu, or tony tony chopper since i have the accessories/face paint for those already. or maybe ill just throw on my onesie and be a flying squirrel c:

I'm a bit old for trick-or-treating and won't be going to/hosting any Halloween parties (we might invite my aunt over to hang out, but that's pretty much it), but I will absolutely be using the opportunity to wear a hooded cloak all day. They're comfy, they're fun to wear, and I desperately need them to come back in fashion so I won't look ridiculous wearing one the other 364 days of the year.

definitely too old for trick or treating now, but i think halloween is quite a big thing at the uni i'm at so i'm sure there'll be some kind of costume party! haven't decided yet what i'm going to wear, if i go based on things i currently have in my wardrobe an angel seems the easiest to manage, but there's time to decide

I’m too old, but I’d most likely pass as a sixteen year old seeing that I still get a kids menu at restaurants sometimes. I still won’t be dressing up, however. The last time I dressed up was during my senior year of high school. The seniors were permitted to dress up on Halloween, which if it fell on a weekend, we dresses up the Friday prior. This was an event I had been looking forward to this event since my tenth grade year. I unfortunately will not be dressing up this year or even be thinking about Halloween due to having relocation plans for the end of the month. If anyone was wondering, I wore an Ash Ketchum costume to school my senior year. It was a lot of fun! I even brought a Pikachu plush with me.

Me and my friends plan on hanging out together to watch scary movies. Three of us are doing a group costume from Demon Slayer! I'm being Nezuko and my other friends are being Shinobu and Tanjiro.

Me and my partner wanted to have a small party for Halloween but that's cancelled due to my partners new job and rising covid cases. We were gonna be Bob & Linda from Bob's Burgers.

I wish I could go trick-or-treating still. I loved seeing what everyone did with their houses, roaming the streets with friends, and hauling candy around.

Probably going to be fairly quiet this year, but my workplace should allow costumes the Friday before and a friend typically hosts a small Halloween party in their garage/backyard that I'll go to. Given the weather will be cooler, I've opted for a Stitch (from Lilo and Stitch) onesie - cute, comfortable, and warm! 🙌

My work is doing dress up for the whole Halloween weekend, so I definitely will be needing to pick up a costume (or two or three if I want to go hardcore with different looks for Friday/Saturday/Sunday).

I'm having a strong urge to be a bat because I really want some flappy bat wings but I still haven't really decided. It's been a few years since I've dressed up and I currently have nothing for a costume so it also depends on what I can put together in the next couple of weeks.

Halloween is very dead (ha-ha) where I live. Last time I went trick or treating it was only me and my friends on the streets, several of the few houses handing out candy ended up giving us their entire stash because no one was out.

I personally haven't dressed up in years. But that's due to me hating the idea of getting clothing and accessories to wear for only 1 day.

My halloween tradition is buying sale candy after halloween is over >.<

Given the weather will be cooler, I've opted for a Stitch (from Lilo and Stitch) onesie - cute, comfortable, and warm! 🙌
A few years ago, I completely flaked on putting a costume together, and went last minute into my closet. I have a tabby cat kigurumi I ended up wearing. And I went online and printed a Ty Beanie Babies tag, blown up, and filled in the inside. Pinned that to the ear and went as a Beanie Baby. Best costume ever. :)

I don't go trick or treating, but if someone hosts a Halloween or costume party I will go and wear something. I actually make costumes for fun and it's always nice to go out with one of the ones I have done.

I don't know if I'm going to a Halloween party or anything for sure yet, but I got a Nobara Kugisaki cosplay from Jujutsu Kaisen for homecoming week (we get a week of dress up days and one is character day), so I'll wear that if I do go to one.

Stopped celebrating in real life years ago, sadly. Won’t be doing anything for it at all, and fall/winter are my least favorite seasons of the year.

I never do much for Halloween and that weekend I'm going on a small trip this year. I own an Anna costume from Frozen that was gifted to me so if I had to wear a costume I'd just use that. Honestly not too into Halloween.

In 2019 I knew some people who went out to the Shibuya Halloween "event" (really crowds would just randomly gather in the streets) and the next day we had a conference together and they were fittingly dead inside lol

Probably doing nothing this year just like last year and year before that and year before that, and ofc it goes on. I never get to dress up as l wanted. Never had a good Halloween and sadly I'm too old now to trick or treat. Would l wish to do is go to a party because l never have or been to a Halloween party. And l would dress up as Princess Zelda from Twilight Princess or a grim reaper.

Halloween doesn't seem to be as big here in Australia as it is in the US. Makes me sad, I miss American Halloween. Anyway I haven't been invited to any halloween costume parties, and I'm way too old to trick-or-treat. If I did wear a costume, I'd probably be kinda lazy and wear a cute kigurumi of some kind. One year I dressed in a white tiger kigurumi while I was giving out candy, and another I dressed in an otter kigurumi!

Back